Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
IMG_3352.webp

App update made my widget disappear. I reinstalled it and it’s blank. (iPhone 15 Pro Max 17.1)
Update: hard restarted the iPhone then reinstalled the widget again. Seems to be happy now.

My widget disappeared, too. Quick reboot fixed it.

I actually think this is an iOS bug, not a Lucid one. Similar things have been happening with other apps for me.

Has anyone noticed that sometime over the last couple of App updates on both Android and Apple, the wheels on the widget defaulted to the Dream Edition 21's instead of the wheels that are currently assigned to your car? I know I can be anal but this is something I noticed and hoped would be fixed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231031_145404_One UI Home.webp
    Screenshot_20231031_145404_One UI Home.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20231031_145602_X.webp
    Screenshot_20231031_145602_X.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20231031_145651_X.webp
    Screenshot_20231031_145651_X.webp
    149.9 KB · Views: 65
Has anyone noticed that sometime over the last couple of App updates on both Android and Apple, the wheels on the widget defaulted to the Dream Edition 21's instead of the wheels that are currently assigned to your car? I know I can be anal but this is something I noticed and hoped would be fixed.
the widget picked the best wheels

the widget picked the best wheels
I actually like the Dream Edition wheels but I wouldn't call them the best. The Aero Blades have stolen my heart!

My wheels are correct.

Okay, this is weird that both of my apps are showing the Dream Edition wheels.

Last edited:
App update made my widget disappear. I reinstalled it and it’s blank. (iPhone 15 Pro Max 17.1)
Any info on what’s being done with this upgrade?

Any info on what’s being done with this upgrade?
It seems the only change that they have added the ability for you to select more than one service center in your preferred service center list.

It seems the only change that they have added the ability for you to select more than one service center in your preferred service center list.
Well, that will come in handy when there are two service centers here in CO. Of course, we'd have to get one here first.

Well, that will come in handy when there are two service centers here in CO. Of course, we'd have to get one here first.

Yeah, I think I’ll choose one from impossibly far away and another time zone .

Same here. I have two phones, iPhone 13 mini and 15 pro max. 13 mini widget works good but 15 pro max displays a black box widget

Same here. I have two phones, iPhone 13 mini and 15 pro max. 13 mini widget works good but 15 pro max displays a black box widget
I had the widget issue you described for a long time. After numerous reboots and numerous un-installed the app and re-imstall the app, the widget worked properly. So I suggest that you keep trying. Maybe after iOS 17.2 comes out, the widget might work on your phone.

This update added the new service center in Miami. That is where I take my car and it was not on the previous app version. Now I can set the preferred service option to the right one.

After the app update, now I'm getting the "Lucid Soft Update Completed" notices even though my car hasn't received updates.

I'm on 2.1..26 and still waiting for 2.1.33.

Back