Lucid app update 1.42

My widget disappeared, too. Quick reboot fixed it.

I actually think this is an iOS bug, not a Lucid one. Similar things have been happening with other apps for me.
This seems to be a consistent reoccurring issue for me now.

Also seems other people in other areas are reporting this issue too.

Issue has not happened to me for a single other widget.

My widget disappeared, too. Quick reboot fixed it.

I actually think this is an iOS bug, not a Lucid one. Similar things have been happening with other apps for me.
I don't it is an iOS bug. I have 2 iPhones (12 and 13) and I had widget issue for a long time while widget works flawlessly my wife's iPhone 14 Pro. I went through numerous reboots and app re-installed, the result was the same. About 3 months ago for some miraculous reasons, everything started to work after a reboot and app reinstalled.

My widget just disappeared when I tried to add it to my laptop. Shut down my iphone and restarted it but the widget is gone. I forgot how to get it back??

Well this is fun, unsure at this point if it’s an iOS 17 bug or an issue with the Lucid widget given I’ve strictly only experienced this with the Lucid widget..

This is right after the iOS 17.1 update too

Well this is fun, unsure at this point if it’s an iOS 17 bug or an issue with the Lucid widget given I’ve strictly only experienced this with the Lucid widget..

This is right after the iOS 17.1 update too

IOS 17.1.1 solved the widget bug. 😃

Attachments

• IMG_5790.webp
    IMG_5790.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 32
IOS 17.1.1 solved the widget bug. 😃
Unfortunately, no. It did not solve the widget issue. Still disappearing for me.

Sometimes it takes a day or so before it disappears. Other times it happens in minutes. Can't figure out any rime or reason to it.

Unfortunately, no. It did not solve the widget issue. Still disappearing for me.

Sometimes it takes a day or so before it disappears. Other times it happens in minutes. Can't figure out any rime or reason to it.
Interesting. I had my hopes up. The Lucid widget is “behaving” as expected for the time being after the 17.1.1 update for me. Will see if that continues to be the case.

Also seriously wondering what’s going on from a macOS widget support perspective (I might dive into the APIs this weekend to see how that works).

App update made my widget disappear. I reinstalled it and it’s blank. (iPhone 15 Pro Max 17.1)
Agreed I noticed this too, I did a reset on device, and still having it disappear

yep Widget disappears for me too.

Interesting. I had my hopes up. The Lucid widget is “behaving” as expected for the time being after the 17.1.1 update for me. Will see if that continues to be the case.

Also seriously wondering what’s going on from a macOS widget support perspective (I might dive into the APIs this weekend to see how that works).
Aaaand it’s gone..

I gave up. Mine only lasts a few minutes

Back