Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Anyone keep getting this message on Android?

App version 1.8.0 (1652)
Android build 12
ONE UI 4.1
Phone Samsung Galaxy S22

Anyone keep getting this message on Android?

App version 1.8.0 (1652)
Android build 12
ONE UI 4.1
Phone Samsung Galaxy S22
Yes, same issue on Galaxy S20.

For the last 2 weeks, every time I open the lucid app on my pixel android phone it closes after 2 seconds.

Have tried clearing cache and data and even reinstalling to no avail.

Any suggestions other than sitting on hold with support then having them hang up without ever answering the call?

For the last 2 weeks, every time I open the lucid app on my pixel android phone it closes after 2 seconds.

Have tried clearing cache and data and even reinstalling to no avail.

Any suggestions other than sitting on hold with support then having them hang up without ever answering the call?
A new Android App version dropped today. Maybe try installing that and see if it fixes it.

A new Android App version dropped today. Maybe try installing that and see if it fixes it.
Last update I see in Google Play Store is from 7 July 2023. I have that version and it still crashes.

Is there supposed to be a newer release coming today or this week?

Last update I see in Google Play Store is from 7 July 2023. I have that version and it still crashes.

Is there supposed to be a newer release coming today or this week?
No, sadly, that is the one that just dropped for me so it doesn't help you.

Happened with me, I reset cache and reset data for the app, no problems since

I updated the app on my android (Samsung Flex 4) and I only get "Vehicle Offline", which is what I had before the update.

Received an Android update and now the app is behaving again. Must have been something in the security update - nothing else changed. 🤷‍♂️

Back