Lucid and Latte's at the Labriola Bakery Cafe in Oak Brook, IL June 8th

Do you plan on attending the June 8th event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Electrified

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
AGT, F Type SVR, F-Pace
Referral Code
04MXQNS5
Good morning all!
Being the local Lucid "Ambassador" here in the Chicago area I'm announcing our first Lucid owners meet and greet at the Labriola Bakery Cafe in Oak Brook, IL Saturday June 8th 8:00 AM.
The idea of this event is to get to know each other and discuss some future meet and drive events that I have been kicking around and that you have been thinking of.

I would like to get a count of how many cars will be attending as I would like to secure a parking area for Lucid's only so we can get a great photoshoot of these beautiful cars all lined up, and also a head count for Labriola so we could perhaps have a section of the cafe for our group to sit for breakfast. After coffee, breakfast, etc. I'm thinking we could do a group drive down Butterfield and make a visit to the Lucid Studio at Oak Brook Center.

Vince

Hey we have three owners at this point which is a nice start, but it would be nice to get a few more cars lined up in the parking lot and for the parade over to the showroom, let's show off these beautiful cars en masse. Please feel free to DM me if you have any question concerns or thoughts, or present them here as I'm always open to ideas and thoughts.

Thanks

Thanks for putting this together.
I could do something on a Sunday some time.

Can't make it on the 8th

I would but we’re hosting some friends Saturday morning. Oak Brook is my hometown too and always love going back. Have fun!

Thanks for putting this together.
I could do something on a Sunday some time.
Could be a Sunday next time, the plan for this Saturday is to discuss an event where we meet at the Planetarium and do a drive up north on LSD and then back south to South Shore Dr. and wrapping up with a breakfast downtown. I'm thinking some drone footage of a line of Lucid's while motoring with the skyline and lake as a background could be spectacular, do you hear me Lucid? :)

Back