Lucid Air Sketch

Buffalo Bob

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Pure AWD 19" No Aeros
Referral Code
MAXED
Just curious. Does anyone have any details to share about the Lucid Air sketch available on the referral site? For a 20,000 point item, there certainly aren't very many details provided, other than the certainly noteworthy fact that it would be signed by Peter Rawlinson. Nothing about its size, original vs print, framing, etc.. Has me wondering...

Fob and hand showing for size reference 🤣 Framed and signed.
IMG_2782.webp

Just curious. Does anyone have any details to share about the Lucid Air sketch available on the referral site? For a 20,000 point item, there certainly aren't very many details provided, other than the certainly noteworthy fact that it would be signed by Peter Rawlinson. Nothing about its size, original vs print, framing, etc.. Has me wondering...
I would just like to get my points from the five referrals that have been pending since they all delivered in February. Called customer service a dozen times and nothing.

Thats a cool sketch, BMW actually gave me one for free when I ordered my M3 (this was back in 2011 though). It would be cool if they offered the print, maybe without the framing on the store.

Thats a cool sketch, BMW actually gave me one for free when I ordered my M3 (this was back in 2011 though). It would be cool if they offered the print, maybe without the framing on the store.
I actually got a free sketch with my DE too. Wasn’t signed, and was postcard sized roughly, but still cool. Need to see it I can find it.

Back