Lucid Air on 22s

Drakester

Cars
Touring
I ordered these the same day I ordered the car. They finally arrived almost 3 months later. I had 22s on my Model S and Model Y. I am pretty sure these are lighter than stock wheels but they are much wider. I don't care about range loss. I don't road trip in it.

Not my cup of tea but rock on mate. The silver really pops. I wish the OEM wheels popped as much, but they appear to be a more quiet silver.

1695740315081.png

Not my cup of tea but rock on mate. The silver really pops. I wish the OEM wheels popped as much, but they appear to be a more quiet silver.
I have always been a flashy shoes guy. On my cars and on my feet. lol

Remember to paint the inner cylinder part (not sure what it’s actually called) with some corrosion resistant high heat ceramic paint or else an unsightly rust ring might develop and be visible through the skinny spokes 👍🏼

Remember to paint the inner cylinder part (not sure what it’s actually called) with some corrosion resistant high heat ceramic paint or else an unsightly rust ring might develop and be visible through the skinny spokes 👍🏼
I actually see the rust ring now and the car only has 3500 miles. Not the two-tone look I was going for. lol

We're cousins! lol
Not mine. I saw it the other day posted on Autotrader. Was surprised to see such similar wheels posted. (I actually thought that they were the same before I checked out the
listing again).

I like how the wheel looked like it was going 2 different directions at once. Cool video, the wheel company should use it.

I only just see this thread now. @Drakester, were we together few weeks ago? Let me dig my photo album.

3038AF0B-5A1A-4C2D-A80A-21E8D315740B.jpeg
6B940C73-A641-4A47-A5A3-194D61C658E3.jpeg
1D1790E3-83A2-43F3-9D39-A4A84DA34F56.jpeg

September 30 National Drive Electric Day!

We represent Lucid! @Drakester I think this was your car next to me.

Back