Dog Drive ProDog has skills
Dog Drive ProDog has skills
New “Air Bud” movie comingDog has skills
Perhaps they gave priority to people who installed 2.8.7 since that caused some safety related problems, i.e. the blank display while driving.They must be really slow-rolling 2.8.9. Been a week and a half and I’m still on 2.8.5
Hope we can provide them feedback to correct it in the next update.Same here the more I drive. I do appear to perceive less of a pull back from regen on smooth than before.
same here2.8.9 in my car and no issued noted.
No change noted in mobile key behavior: it works great in my garage, but elsewhere, I have to take my phone out of my pocket and bring the Lucid app to the foreground. A problem with the phone app rather than the car.
How big is the difference with Surreal Sound?Picked up a loaner car from SD Center today.
Air Touring with less than 500 miles. Still at 2.8.5 as the "up-to-date".
The loaner vehicle doesn't have DreamDriive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro Packages.
My GT (fully loaded) received 2.8.9 update last Sunday.
In my loner with SS it sounds like a $10 speaker compared to what i have with SSP.How big is the difference with Surreal Sound?
Heaven and Earth. Don't bother with SS.How big is the difference with Surreal Sound?
I really wanted to make a u-turn back to the shop immediately as I connected to my Tidal subscription and heard the music sound.In my loner with SS it sounds like a $10 speaker compared to what i have with SSP.
Do you see the album display when you directly play from your phone via Bluetooth?same here
i still have the persistent issue of CarPlay album covers not showing up on the dash, I can't figure out why or how. Might be a CarPlay issue though. I've had no issues with nav or anything else exept the one time it wigged out and kept changing audio sources. No blank screens or anything tho.
Nope, I have 2.8.7 and have experienced the screen blackout 5 times while driving, and my regen is massively reduced. As of midnight Saturday night it still says my software is up to date, so they've not given me any priorityPerhaps they gave priority to people who installed 2.8.7 since that caused some safety related problems, i.e. the blank display while driving.
I’ll check I think soDo you see the album display when you directly play from your phone via Bluetooth?
It was the only option I couldn’t getHeaven and Earth. Don't bother with SS.
I'm not sure if newer vehicles still come with pre-installed hardware. It wouldn't hurt to check if you can still upgrade to SSP through the Lucid app or the Lucid website's personal account portal.It was the only option I couldn’t get![]()
Thy didn’t have the hardware but I can see where it would goI'm not sure if newer vehicles still come with pre-installed hardware. It wouldn't hurt to check if you can still upgrade to SSP through the Lucid app or the Lucid website's personal account portal.
Yeah I think the 2023 year was the last for pre-installed hardware with (pay) option to activate.I'm not sure if newer vehicles still come with pre-installed hardware. It wouldn't hurt to check if you can still upgrade to SSP through the Lucid app or the Lucid website's personal account portal.
Totally. Itll lock and unlock every time i walk past it in the garage without taking my phone out but less so in the wild.2.8.9 in my car and no issued noted.
No change noted in mobile key behavior: it works great in my garage, but elsewhere, I have to take my phone out of my pocket and bring the Lucid app to the foreground. A problem with the phone app rather than the car.