- Joined
- May 1, 2022
- Messages
- 6,497
- Reaction score
- 10,360
- Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Cars
- Air Touring
- Referral Code
- MX1KDTYY
I just drove 1,100 miles. Half on 2.8.7. Half on 2.8.9. They didn’t touch regen.
Double check that regen hasn’t reset itself to a different level. That’s been known to happen after an update.
Otherwise, I don’t know what to tell you. Other than that there have been several updates where folks swear up and down their regen has changed and Lucid didn’t change anything.
if I had to venture a guess, 2.8.9 fixed whatever was causing the screen blackouts and little else.
Double check that regen hasn’t reset itself to a different level. That’s been known to happen after an update.
Otherwise, I don’t know what to tell you. Other than that there have been several updates where folks swear up and down their regen has changed and Lucid didn’t change anything.
if I had to venture a guess, 2.8.9 fixed whatever was causing the screen blackouts and little else.