Lucid Accessories

I ordered the floor mats. I trust that they fit the spaces much better than the WT mats.

Glad to see the accessories up on the site. Ordered some floor mats too.

Dumb question, but for the Mojave interior I wonder which color would be better? The existing mats are gray so I ordered the graphite ones. That then had me wondering which interior would you chose black, if not the Mojave. Tahoe?

Dumb question, but for the Mojave interior I wonder which color would be better? The existing mats are gray so I ordered the graphite ones. That then had me wondering which interior would you chose black, if not the Mojave. Tahoe?
I chose black mats for my Tahoe interior.

I'm trying Graphite with my Santa Cruz. Hoping it's close to the front seat/upper dash color.

Only this Lucid forum can have this much excitement for floor mats.

(I ordered them too :D )

1666713874641.png

From the Accessories page, what color is this vehicle? Is it the Stealth white? I am color blind so need a little help

Yes, Stealth White

Too bad I ordered Wallbox EVSE. Damn! I wish I have waited 4 more months instead…

Only this Lucid forum can have this much excitement for floor mats.

(I ordered them too :D )
Agreed
The Motor Trend rear mats are just about perfect
The front mats cover a lot but do shift around more than I would like
Too bad the Lucid mats don't come in a tan color
I would like to just order the fronts

Anyone have a coupon code?

Floor mats are nobrainer to order. If we have 2 different EVs, a NEMA 14-50 outlet I have cost me only $500 in parts and labor. On my son's AGT it charged at 35miles per Hr at about 9KW. The only reason I would consider a car specific charger is if it supports Vehicle to home in the event of a power outage. BTW, my other EV to come is Fisker Ocean Extreme which is V2H ready. What I did was buy a 30ft extension cord for $150. I was expecting frunk and cargo mats too. The cross bars are good to have but once we have the cross bars, I would consider after market mounts.

I'm trying Graphite with my Santa Cruz. Hoping it's close to the front seat/upper dash color.
I suspect they will be but I held off as I worry that the colors may clash in the back. I’m hoping that weather tech comes out with lighter colors…and soon.

In the meantime, I order the tire repair kit and cross bars. Ready to pack some skis and hit the slopes with the lucid.

Floor mats are nobrainer to order. If we have 2 different EVs, a NEMA 14-50 outlet I have cost me only $500 in parts and labor. On my son's AGT it charged at 35miles per Hr at about 9KW. The only reason I would consider a car specific charger is if it supports Vehicle to home in the event of a power outage. BTW, my other EV to come is Fisker Ocean Extreme which is V2H ready. What I did was buy a 30ft extension cord for $150. I was expecting frunk and cargo mats too. The cross bars are good to have but once we have the cross bars, I would consider after market mounts.
I’m thinking the same thing about aftermarket mounts. Some may not be as aerodynamic as the lucid but may be more functional. I can deal with the reduced range for a few trips.

Back