• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD Selling Off Items

KyleJohnstone

Cars
Grand Touring
Looking to sell off my Lucid accessories after totaling out my car. $900 for the Lucid bi-directional home charging station ($1200 retail), $300 for the Lucid Cross Bars/roof rack ($500 retail), $175 for the Lucid Mobile Charging Cable, $150 for Lucid graphite all-weather floor mats ($250 retail), $160 for Lucid carpeted gray floor mats ($275 retail),
and EZ Spare 20” Alloy Spare Tire with scissor jack and tire bag $350 (retail with shipping $546.38).

Attachments

• IMG_5054.jpeg
    IMG_5054.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5053.jpeg
    IMG_5053.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5052.jpeg
    IMG_5052.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_5051.jpeg
    IMG_5051.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 268
  • IMG_5049.jpeg
    IMG_5049.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5050.jpeg
    IMG_5050.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5046.jpeg
    IMG_5046.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 377
  • IMG_5047.jpeg
    IMG_5047.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 111
Is this shipping or local pickup? Also where are you located? And sorry for the loss of your car 😥

I thought I put shipping included to USA (continental) - sorry! I’m fine with a local pickup, if preferred. I’m just west of Portland, Oregon.

Looking to sell off my Lucid accessories after totaling out my car. $900 for the Lucid bi-directional home charging station ($1200 retail), $300 for the Lucid Cross Bars/roof rack ($500 retail), $175 for the Lucid Mobile Charging Cable, $150 for Lucid graphite all-weather floor mats ($250 retail), $160 for Lucid carpeted gray floor mats ($275 retail),
and EZ Spare 20” Alloy Spare Tire with scissor jack and tire bag $350 (retail with shipping $546.38).
Kyle, what items are still available?

sounds good. I’ve been roughly splitting the shipping with folks. I prefer PayPal as that offers us both some good protections and I cover their fees. That would make it $180 all in. All I need is your shipping address and money sent to @kylejohnstone09. If you’re able to get it to me before tomorrow mid-day, I will be able to send it tomorrow. Otherwise Saturday is my next opportunity.

Ok
Will do in morning tomorrow
What color was your interior?
I think the gray will go with the Santa cruz

Thanks
No worries
I’ll let you know when arrive
I ride with my winter mats but want to use these Grey mats in summer saving my ceramic ones for who knows but they would never stay clean with usual driving

Hi kyle
I know the mats got off late to me
Do have a tracking of them and their arrival date?
Are they coming via ups/fedex
Many thanks

Back