Love it!

lambo

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
BMRXHIBL
A long time fan of Lucid, I pre-ordered early eventually selecting but then canceling a Pure. I thought Lucid would be forever out of my grasp. Now, thanks to the generous discounts offered on 2023 models (and the posts of the many fine folks on these forums), I'm the proud lessee of a 2023 Lucid Air Touring.

We took delivery of at the end of last year.

I'm so glad I did. It's a wonderful car, easily the best combination of power, driving dynamics, range, comfort and room of any car we've ever driven. My lease is an 18 month "Gravity Bridge" lease. I was thinking that the Air Touring would be placeholder for a Gravity. I having lived with it for nearly a month, I don't know that we need (or could ask for) anything more.

It's so much better than our previous car, a Tesla Model Y. My only regret is not arranging for more miles on my lease as I love driving this car all the time!

lambo_white_air_touring.jpg

Awesome, welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub

A long time fan of Lucid, I pre-ordered early eventually selecting but then canceling a Pure. I thought Lucid would be forever out of my grasp. Now, thanks to the generous discounts offered on 2023 models (and the posts of the many fine folks on these forums), I'm the proud lessee of a 2023 Lucid Air Touring.

We took delivery of at the end of last year.

I'm so glad I did. It's a wonderful car, easily the best combination of power, driving dynamics, range, comfort and room of any car we've ever driven. My lease is an 18 month "Gravity Bridge" lease. I was thinking that the Air Touring would be placeholder for a Gravity. I having lived with it for nearly a month, I don't know that we need (or could ask for) anything more.

It's so much better than our previous car, a Tesla Model Y. My only regret is not arranging for more miles on my lease as I love driving this car all the time!

View attachment 17921
And you got the correct color. Congrats.

Back