Longer charging cable ?!

Ya that’s an option… but ended up cleaning garage and backing in … wife doing that will be an issue though lol
That was definitely going to be my suggestion...a lot cheaper. As someone who has always backed the car in given my plug location, I'll just say, it's like anything else, it gets easier the more you do it. One suggestion though...if you're going to be out at night, leave your interior garage lights on as it's not the easiest to see in the dark.

So I’m not sure if this has been addressed elsewhere … but my charging plug is on a wall located to the right rear of the vehicle. I cannot reach the charging port unless I go underneath the car.

I couldn’t find any longer cables on Lucid’s store for sale and based on the manual it says not to use extension cords.

Any ideas on how to address this without having to have yet another wall outlet installed ?
Park on reversed

If it’s not a permanently installed wall box, and just a 240v outlet, I’d suggest just buying a new EVSE with a longer cable, there are countless options out there.

I got a Grizzl-e charger with a 25 foot cable. Fits in any direction now.

Back