Locking doors with Keep Mode after re-entering

vav493

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Hi everyone! Maybe this is one of those once-every-not-so-often situations, but does anyone know if there’s a way to lock the doors upon re-entering the vehicle with Keep Mode on? I parked, put Keep Mode on, and as I was re-entering my vehicle after running into a store, I realized that I had to hold the Keep Mode button first for the however-many seconds before all other controls were visible - like the lock button. It was late at night, so I’m usually more cautious to lock the doors as soon as I’m in the car than during the day.

Is that a safety concern that should be addressed? Or is there a way to lock the doors? I haven’t tried with the key yet… will look into that later today.

Hi everyone! Maybe this is one of those once-every-not-so-often situations, but does anyone know if there’s a way to lock the doors upon re-entering the vehicle with Keep Mode on? I parked, put Keep Mode on, and as I was re-entering my vehicle after running into a store, I realized that I had to hold the Keep Mode button first for the however-many seconds before all other controls were visible - like the lock button. It was late at night, so I’m usually more cautious to lock the doors as soon as I’m in the car than during the day.

Is that a safety concern that should be addressed? Or is there a way to lock the doors? I haven’t tried with the key yet… will look into that later today.
Your concern makes sense depending on your situation. One possible hack for now might be to shut off Keep Mode remotely via app before walking to your car?

You can't deactivate keep mode from the app currently.

Your fob will work to lock the car if you carry it, as will the mobile app. The app should even be nice and responsive while you've already got the car awake.

Back