Been an odd day

So I was actually able to figure this out the very next day. Some background: my father has a '22 GT which had rear motor failure on July 2nd. He is 78 and so i was helping him contact Lucid, getting the tow set up etc. This all happened at our office so both his GT and my Sapphire were on premises. Somewhere along the line, his fob and my fob got switched. So they entire day I was carrying his GT fob around thinking it was my Sapphire fob, which explains all the issues I was having. I didn't realize the switch happened until the following morning when I brought what I thought was my father's fob with me to the office to open his car and get it loaded up onto the tow truck. When it didn't work I finally put 2 and 2 together. 🤦‍♂️

All's well that ends well though, my Sapphire is back to working normally and his is good as new!

So I was actually able to figure this out the very next day. Some background: my father has a '22 GT which had rear motor failure on July 2nd. He is 78 and so i was helping him contact Lucid, getting the tow set up etc. This all happened at our office so both his GT and my Sapphire were on premises. Somewhere along the line, his fob and my fob got switched. So they entire day I was carrying his GT fob around thinking it was my Sapphire fob, which explains all the issues I was having. I didn't realize the switch happened until the following morning when I brought what I thought was my father's fob with me to the office to open his car and get it loaded up onto the tow truck. When it didn't work I finally put 2 and 2 together. 🤦‍♂️

All's well that ends well though, my Sapphire is back to working normally and his is good as new!
They probably should have made the Sapphire fobs blue.

Over the last two days, I've seen random "Vehicle Offline" messages in my app as well. No idea why, Car was just sitting in the garage. Thankfully I wasn't out when this happened. I had been using the phone as key exclusively but the flakiness of late has caused me to go back to the fob. One thing I did notice is the car does not lock until I walk much further away than when using the phone. But conversely, it reliably opens from further away as well.

Over the last two days, I've seen random "Vehicle Offline" messages in my app as well. No idea why, Car was just sitting in the garage. Thankfully I wasn't out when this happened. I had been using the phone as key exclusively but the flakiness of late has caused me to go back to the fob. One thing I did notice is the car does not lock until I walk much further away than when using the phone. But conversely, it reliably opens from further away as well.
It does happen to me from time to time. When it does, i put my Galaxy into the airplane mode for a 15 sec.

Back