Issues with my vehicle

Not that I’m arguing, but the alternative would normally be *you* driving it to a service center, right? Wouldn’t that also count against your lease mileage?

The only exception is a tow.
That is why I said "If you think it will make a difference". for most folks, including you and me, it won't. But we are all different. The other half of my recommendation is my standard recommendation for any car from any manufacturer. Keep your service requests and responses in writing. Ultimately warranties are contracts and adherence to the written agreement can be critical.

For example, we are a one car family and if my car fails to proceed, I want a simple and flawless process which means getting a similar quality loaner. To me, that is a major part of the luxury car experience. That also means that the seller provides me with a loaner, not a chit to go to a car rental company. After that, I am pretty understanding. But others could care less about a loaner. If someone is close to exceeding his mileage allowance on a lease, that person might care greatly but after that the same person might not care much about a loaner. The list could go on.

Back