Launch mode?

mac26mac

Cars
Audi Etron
DE Number
Stupid question: is there a launch mode in the Air DE?

(background:unlike some, I have been fairly happy with Lucid and their communication with me. I have truly appreciated it. (But, that said, i have one glaring issue. Delivery for me took place in pitch dark (some issues that were discovered and will be fixed after) and the delivery person literally took 28 minutes to go over everything and left.) I have only put about 80 miles in about 4 weeks due to summer tires, (I live in the upper midwest) so I haven't really gotten a chance to explore the car much).

(background:unlike some, I have been fairly happy with Lucid and their communication with me. I have truly appreciated it. (But, that said, i have one glaring issue. Delivery for me took place in pitch dark (some issues that were discovered and will be fixed after) and the delivery person literally took 28 minutes to go over everything and left.) I have only put about 80 miles in about 4 weeks due to summer tires, (I live in the upper midwest) so I haven't really gotten a chance to explore the car much).

What do you mean by 'launch mode'?

Yes. Put into sprint mode. Push down full on brake pedal. Push down full on accelerator. Blue bear should pop up on gear cluster saying "launch mode" then release brake and feel the poo come out.

Yes. Put into sprint mode. Push down full on brake pedal. Push down full on accelerator. Blue bear should pop up on gear cluster saying "launch mode" then release brake and feel the poo come out.

I think there's a public drag strip here in central Indiana somewhere you just need a helmet.

Back