Lane departure protection turning on by itself?

Do you have Dream Drive Pro? Are you describing your observations with HA?
Yes dream drive pro. O have a Grand Touring. It rides pretty well but once it goes off line it is terrible and bounces back and forth . And, if you are going through an area where lanes are merging and extra wide or through a toll booth area, forget it, it can’t figure out what to do.

You should take it in. I assume you are up to date on software. Alot of the issues you mentioned have been solved with updates (lane ping pong) and if it's as bad as you say, I suspect they need to look at recalibrating your cameras. After the last update, I did notice the lane departure warnings are more frequent now but not excessive for me.

You should take it in. I assume you are up to date on software. Alot of the issues you mentioned have been solved with updates (lane ping pong) and if it's as bad as you say, I suspect they need to look at recalibrating your cameras. After the last update, I did notice the lane departure warnings are more frequent now but not excessive for me.
Good idea. I didn’t think about cameras. Being out of calibration as a possible problem. Thanks.

Good idea. I didn’t think about cameras. Being out of calibration as a possible problem. Thanks.
Highway Assist should not be bouncing you between lines at all. Mine stays dead center. If you are experiencing this with Highway Assist you need to have service look at it; it isn’t a software issue.

Back