Just reserved a Pure from Newport Beach Studio

Patrick L

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
My wife and I just reserved a grey-on-grey Pure from Newport Beach Studio. Drake T, who helped us with our decision, was knowledgeable and helpful. While Pures are scheduled to go into production in Q4 '22, he informed us that Q1 '23 is a more realistic delivery date. Well, we can wait. Also, we're contemplating changing our reservation to Zenith Red Touring model with Metal Roof. But Drake assured us it's an easy change process so we'll sleep on it for a bit.

At any rate, Wife is stoked about her future daily driver and she is not someone who gets stoked about cars. That's tell ya something.

Hope to see everyone around & cheers!

While it's true they plan to go into production for Pures in Q4 '22, we can assume the majority of their 25,000+ reservations are Pures. So if you reserved today or recently, I would say late Q1 '23 or later is more realistic based on their current production power.

Upgrading to Touring may get you closer to Q4 '22 since it's not going to come out until then and Tourings should start to produce and deliver this Q3.

I'd love to discuss our production schedule predictions in another thread but nonetheless, welcome, you made a fantastic choice.

Back