Just picked up my Air Dream

LOL! Is Lucid deliberately randomizing the numbers so no one can figure out how many they've made. Someone getting 185 before 134 makes no sense. Maybe we should scrap asking for the DE# and ask for the last 4 digits of the VIN. You can't randomize a VIN number.

LOL! Is Lucid deliberately randomizing the numbers so no one can figure out how many they've made. Someone getting 185 before 134 makes no sense. Maybe we should scrap asking for the DE# and ask for the last 4 digits of the VIN. You can't randomize a VIN number.
I think it's going with color. 185 was zenith red and all the eureka gold are on low 100's.

The vins people were getting didn't help either. I think hmp's vin was a lower number than mine but I got the car Nov 14 and dhe got his Dec 31

The vins people were getting didn't help either. I think hmp's vin was a lower number than mine but I got the car Nov 14 and dhe got his Dec 31

That's so strange. This takes their secrecy to another level, lol

To be fair it did have to ship cross country but that does seem odd to be that far off

This is some Davinci Code level stuff going on. :D

Meanwhile some engineering at Lucid simply decided to randomize the numbering system. Little did they know the mystery they created.

I do not think they did this by accident, just like the haven't released their delivery numbers yet. They are now a public Company and need to managed as such. It is not good to delay numbers under any circumstances, good or bad.

I do not think they did this by accident, just like the haven't released their delivery numbers yet. They are now a public Company and need to managed as such. It is not good to delay numbers under any circumstances, good or bad.
I agree with you that they should release delivery numbers. However it’s also true they aren’t obligated to say anything until their Q4 earnings announcement date which is probably next month.

Yes Tesla and Rivian did so but they had no obligation to release it.

Back