Jay Leno's Garage 2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition

The plaid is ridiculous imagine what the Roadster will do. Our Dream P’s are no joke either.

Why would they want or need Leno’s feedback? I can see using Leno for some free PR, but shouldn’t they be going back to owners for feedback? There sure is enough of that right here to keep them busy for quite some time.

Probably for the PR and marketing towards a particular target audience. Many car enthusiasts watch his YouTube channel. Same goes for Doug DeMuro, Smoking Tire, and the Car Throttle channel who've all had the opportunity to film their reviews. I happen to watch all of those channels...

Why would they want or need Leno’s feedback? I can see using Leno for some free PR, but shouldn’t they be going back to owners for feedback? There sure is enough of that right here to keep them busy for quite some time.

1) Jay knows a thing or two about cars.

2) He represents his audience very well. A group Lucid is targeting. Wealthy dudes over 50 that spend lots of money on cars but so far have not spent a great percentage of their auto budget on BEVs. Open to buying BEVs but not BEV evangelist.

I don't think he knows as much about EVs as you might think. His questioning certainly didn't seem to indicate a deep knowledge of EVs.

Back