I, too, have never dealt with a car company whose senior personnel make themselves available for contact, and I remain impressed by it. And I have had uniformly good experiences with directly contacting
@marqie and other Lucid executives about problems, so what I'm about to say is no slight against them.
On the other hand, I have had numerous conversations over the past four years with people you more routinely reach when contacting Customer Care or a Service Center in which they claim never to have heard of a problem I'm inquiring about or have no idea what can be done about it. However, I know from posts on this forum that these issues have sometimes already been reported by numerous other owners and that some fixes have already been found that a Service Center or a mobile tech can do. So one of the reasons I try to stay abreast of this forum and that I post my own experiences here is to be armed with as much information as possible before calling Customer Care or a Service Center.
However, I keep my reports (and gripes) about problems restricted on this forum either to threads specifically created for them or to threads that have gone in that direction. When I venture abroad with posts about Lucid, such as on YouTube, Reddit,
etc., I keep my comments restricted only to the many positive aspects of owning Lucids -- things that, despite my recent Gravity woes, still outweigh the negative aspects by a very wide margin.
Personally, this forum would lose much of its utility to me if no one here reported any issue they have experienced until they have first taken it up with a senior contact at Lucid. For starters, those senior contacts would be absolutely deluged with appeals for help to the extent that they would probably have to change their contact information and duck back into the cave where most auto executives live.
I suspect it's much easier for the
@marqie's of Lucid to get a the sense of what issues are being seen with what frequency from reading this forum than from getting a phone call or email from every single person who experiences them.
I view contacts with senior Lucid personnel as an avenue for a poster
in extremis instead of for an owner experiencing an issue more generally.