Is there anyone who likes the GRAVITY GRAND TOURING H.U.D..

Eugeneflorida

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
18
Location
Saint petersburg
Cars
2019 Lincoln Navigator,
I had a 2019 Lincoln Navigator that had H.U.D. and that worked perfect. You can bring it down or up as far as you want. With this one I learn that I can adjust my seat, adjust the height of it down all the way and then readjust my seat too. When my head is straight ahead, I can see it very lightly. And I've got use to it, and it is great.
 
It's very basic, but t's been on since delivery. No issues here.
 
Last edited:
I have no problems with it honestly. I just wish they'd get around to finishing the AR features it's supposed to have.
 
I like the HUD. I find that I don't need to take my eyes off the road for anything driving-related because the HUD shows everything I need, including blind spot warnings. I know some people have trouble adjusting it for their height. I'm 5'9 and the lowest HUD position works well for me
 
The height is my big issue with it. If I scrunch down a bit, I can get it into perfect brightness / focus. At my comfortable height, it’s dim and a bit blurry.

In addition, it’s really just a repeat of the speed I can clearly see just below it. So other than the blind spot warnings, I find it underwhelming and a bit distracting, to be honest.

I use CarPlay for navigation, so I don’t get the helpful next turn prompts, either.

My understanding was that this was supposed to be some major advancement for HUD tech when Lucid announced it. But I have no idea if they are going to be making more improvements or just leaving it at this point. For now, I just turn it off most of the time. I’ll check in when there’s an update and reassess.
 
Back
Top