• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

BUG iPhone Widgets Disappearing or Blank

No idea. I was away for 16 days and it started over seemingly randomly. I never woke up the car.
I honestly still think it's a debug thing, where the developers wanted to get a sense of how often the iOS system actually updates widgets, and it should never have been exposed to the user. But they've never taken it away, so I guess they like it there. It's fairly useless information to us.

Widget working for the first time after app update on iPhone!

Does anyone know if having the widget causes the car to use more power / wake up frequently to refresh it?

Does anyone know if having the widget causes the car to use more power / wake up frequently to refresh it?
It does not update unless you wake up the car through the widget or app or fob/mobile key. Hence, having the widget does not increase power use.

I have tried adding the Lucid widgets to my Home Screen and Todays View screen. The small widget will stay on the Home Screen, but the medium or larger widgets keep disappearing from both the Home Screen and Todays View screen. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have tried adding the Lucid widgets to my Home Screen and Todays View screen. The small widget will stay on the Home Screen, but the medium or larger widgets keep disappearing from both the Home Screen and Todays View screen. Is anyone else having this issue?
This is a known bug in the current mobile app. Nothing we can do until they release an update.

Yep - it’s annoying to keep adding it. I am used to where my apps are on my screen and it messes up everything. I hope they will release the update soon.

Yep - it’s annoying to keep adding it. I am used to where my apps are on my screen and it messes up everything. I hope they will release the update soon.
Same. Super annoying. And i keep putting it back for that very reason: to keep my other apps from shifting. I probably should just add an equal-sized widget from another app in the meantime.

My small widget is staying put. So I will use that for now.

I have a small widget on the widget page (swipe right on Home Screen) that does not disappear. It has been there for many days now. The larger widgets do disappear. I have iPhone 15 pro with 17.1.1

It’s a contest to see which one lasts longer…
IMG_5910.png

Put one on this widget screen also. This is the only place that the lucid widget has lasted.
IMG_5826.png

…and we have a winner! The big one didn’t even make it 30 minutes.
IMG_5911.png

Let me try the same to see how long they last.
IMG_5827.png

Or, you know, you could just download the update that just got released.

Attachments

• IMG_3387.jpeg
    IMG_3387.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 46
Back