joec

Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Just took a couple of friends to the airport. (It really is true you’ll find any excuse to drive this car.) No problem fitting two carry on suitcases, two backpacks, a ski helmet and a giant snowboard bag with boots and other gear into the frunk and trunk. Didn’t have to fold the seats down or use the ski pass-through. Didn’t need to use the lower trunk, even.

The snowboard bag, which is about 5.5 ft long, fit horizontally in the trunk.

Now that’s impressive.

Yea, you know you're under the vehicle's spell when you WILLINGLY offer to bring people to the airport. Especially this week when everything is CRAZY there! At least DEN isn't too difficult to get into / out off. Hopefully you got to open it up a little on the Toll Road to the airport to impress your friends!

Are you having any difficulty where the black tint from top end of windshield is bothering and interfering with eye line?
I remember someone posting this and not sure what the resolution was for that?

Yea, you know you're under the vehicle's spell when you WILLINGLY offer to bring people to the airport. Especially this week when everything is CRAZY there! At least DEN isn't too difficult to get into / out off. Hopefully you got to open it up a little on the Toll Road to the airport to impress your friends!
It’s pretty wet out there, but the toll road was free of ice at least, so I set HA to 80. Managed 2.9 mi per kWh for the trip, which is not bad, considering my speed, the snow on the roads prior to hitting the highway, and today’s temps hovering around 25-30 degrees.

Are you having any difficulty where the black tint from top end of windshield is bothering and interfering with eye line?
I remember someone posting this and not sure what the resolution was for that?
I am 6'2", and I don’t have this issue. I think mainly the folks who are taller than me have reported having issues with the area where the tint transitions to the non-tinted area. Or maybe depending on how you like your seat adjusted. Mine is as low as it can get.

It isn't a height issue per se, but height from your butt. My wife is only 1" shorter than I am, standing, but sitting, I'm about 3" taller. She has the longer legs. So if you're 6'2" with long legs, your eye level will be lower than a former work associate, 6'2" with the same leg length I have.

It isn't a height issue per se, but height from your butt. My wife is only 1" shorter than I am, standing, but sitting, I'm about 3" taller. She has the longer legs. So if you're 6'2" with long legs, your eye level will be lower than a former work associate, 6'2" with the same leg length I have.
I love the idea of reps at the Lucid studios asking taller folks “Do you mind my asking, what’s your height from your butt?”

I love the idea of reps at the Lucid studios asking taller folks “Do you mind my asking, what’s your height from your butt?”
Ah, but the polite way is "What's your inseam measurement?" or "What size pants do you wear" (both still could be a difficult conversation) 😆

Back