Idling and External Lights

Kleemd

Cars
2022 Lucid AGT
I have a question. If I want to idle and just sit in the car for a moment when getting to my destination. For example- I want to listen to the radio or finish my massage with the a/c on- how to I turn off all the external lights including parking lights ? Is there a way to do that ?

I was trying to figure out if this could be done for a drive-in movie as well. There doesn't seem to be a way to turn the lights off with the car on.

I asked about this in January and was told that there is no way to turn the lights off. Kind of stupid. Maybe in a future update.

Nor will my teenage sons be using it for their "dates".

Nor will my teenage sons be using it for their "dates".
It's fine, they will figure out that if you bring a Faraday bag you can stay in the car with it locked and steam up the windows just fine.

What happens in the Faraday Bag, stays in the Faraday Bag...

My car is currently getting ppf and tinting so I can’t try this until Friday Night. What if you run the AC as you would if you are in a restaurant and want the car cool when you come back….I think that is for 45 minutes. I’m guessing the lights aren’t on then….but if the AC is running perhaps the radio does as well?? If that works and you want it for additional 45 minutes just repeat the process. Of course it could be the car detects the weight in the seat and disables that feature of AC when the car is not running. If no one else tries this I will Friday night when I get the car back.

My car is currently getting ppf and tinting so I can’t try this until Friday Night. What if you run the AC as you would if you are in a restaurant and want the car cool when you come back….I think that is for 45 minutes. I’m guessing the lights aren’t on then….but if the AC is running perhaps the radio does as well?? If that works and you want it for additional 45 minutes just repeat the process. Of course it could be the car detects the weight in the seat and disables that feature of AC when the car is not running. If no one else tries this I will Friday night when I get the car back.
Take a Faraday pouch, turn on cabin hold, stick key in bag. Should work

Perhaps a stupid question but I'm wondering how you turn off the sound system? I just scroll the middle volume wheel all the way down until the speaker with a line through it (mute) shows up, but I'm not sure that is really turning the sound system off??

I guess the Police and federal law enforcement officers won't be using Lucid Airs as vehicles for stakeouts!!!
Saudi police don’t need to stake out. They do capital punishment, so they need all the Air blade light to scare crooks.

Saudi police don’t need to stake out. They do capital punishment, so they need all the Air blade light to scare crooks.
Ahhh now we know who the Sapphires are built for....

I asked about this in January and was told that there is no way to turn the lights off. Kind of stupid. Maybe in a future update.
How can someone overlook this software design in the most basic car function??? Really baffling. I just notice, you can turn headlight off, but not the blade light off while car is running. There should be toggle switch to even turn blade light off as well.

Perhaps a stupid question but I'm wondering how you turn off the sound system? I just scroll the middle volume wheel all the way down until the speaker with a line through it (mute) shows up, but I'm not sure that is really turning the sound system off??
It isn’t. You can pause with the right button toggle on the steering wheel.

I have a question. If I want to idle and just sit in the car for a moment when getting to my destination. For example- I want to listen to the radio or finish my massage with the a/c on- how to I turn off all the external lights including parking lights ? Is there a way to do that ?
I was in my garage today listening to Sirius XM radio. The sound system is so great that I enjoy sitting in the car to listen to music for extended periods. It would be great to be able to turn off all exterior lights to minimize the power drain. The only control that it have is to turn off the headlights. A button to turn off all exterior lighting would be great.

I was in my garage today listening to Sirius XM radio. The sound system is so great that I enjoy sitting in the car to listen to music for extended periods. It would be great to be able to turn off all exterior lights to minimize the power drain. The only control that it have is to turn off the headlights. A button to turn off all exterior lighting would be great.
This is on the wishlist. Have you voted?

Back