I didn't know you could change Alexa's voice

Mouthpiece

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Was playing around today and tried "Alexa change your voice". Alexa then goes though a series of choices which you can accept or reject. My Alexa now identifies as male.

Was playing around today and tried "Alexa change your voice". Alexa then goes though a series of choices which you can accept or reject. My Alexa now identifies as male.
Does he follow instructions better than the female version

I drove a Range Rover and the NAV voice was a very proper English woman. It was an interesting change of pace.

The wife informed me that while using Waze we could change the voice( as well as some of how the alerts were indicated) In short order I had the Cookie Monster telling me there were police ahead” you think they want a cookie?” To Dexter the HBO serial killer telling me as we passed by the cops” stay calm, just act naturally “ to finally Thomas the proper English butler giving me precise cheery instructions. There is a wealth of choices. How about some of the fast and furious cast telling you “ nail it, blow this guy into the weeds” or Austin Powers shouting “ oh behave baby! “ if you hit 90 mph. The possibilities are endless.

Back