I’m so happy to be a Lucid Owner

jace

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT
Can’t get over how amazing this machine is.

Attachments

• IMG_0295.webp
    IMG_0295.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 653
Agree, I don’t see any other vehicle the beats the combination of luxury, tech, performance and handling that the Lucid Air provides
100% agree.

Lots of things software wise we can improve on in due time.

I have had theGT in same color for two years. Best car I have ever owned and at 78 I have had quite a few. I have been surprised by how few problems I have had. The few I have had they fixed immediately. Soft ware keeps improving and look forward to the update to Dream Drive. Mike

Can’t get over how amazing this machine is.
Also, the OTA upgrades just keep coming. I honestly have zero complaints about software/hardware issues, but then they send something out and it gets even better. I don't always read the description of the upgrade, but clearly they are concerned about continuous improvement and it's great to be on the receiving end of that business philosophy.

Also, the OTA upgrades just keep coming. I honestly have zero complaints about software/hardware issues, but then they send something out and it gets even better. I don't always read the description of the upgrade, but clearly they are concerned about continuous improvement and it's great to be on the receiving end of that business philosophy.

I am looking forward to the big OTA that will actually take advantage of all the Dream Drive Pro tech , the current ADAS implementation on the Lucid is really hot garbage compared to Tesla's Autopilot or Rivian's Driver+ ... however our vehicles have much better hardware than both of those that are just waiting for the software to make it happen.

Back