Huge Rivian Price Hike

Hmmm . . . could you tell us which model, which color/options, and when you reserved?

I reserved an R1S on Feb 2019 and have selected the Launch Green with Forest Edge interior. I got emails last fall saying I would hear from my "Rivian Guide" by Thanksgiving. So far, not a peep. And no answers to a couple of emails, either.
That email about color batching the other day made it sound like we'd be hearing from guides soon.

Hmmm . . . could you tell us which model, which color/options, and when you reserved?

I reserved an R1S on Feb 2019 and have selected the Launch Green with Forest Edge interior. I got emails last fall saying I would hear from my "Rivian Guide" by Thanksgiving. So far, not a peep. And no answers to a couple of emails, either.
This is the R1T. Order confirmed 1/15/19. Details attached. I got an email 2 weeks ago stating that my interior choice may cause a delay in the delivery due to material shortages. I changed to standard black interior and two weeks later I received a call that the car was ready and on its way to the Orlando center. I now have the option of driving to pick it up or having it delivered to our house.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 3.15.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 3.15.51 PM.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 92
Back