How to Reset App Google Assistant

PyynkBOB

Cars
Air GT, Zenith Red, 19"
I just successfully completed an email address change with the assistance of Lucid support. Prior to the email address change, I connected my Lucid account to my Google Assistant, as permitted through the app, to allow me to do things like use my Google Assistant to check my charging status. Now that the email address has changed the connection no longer works, but I can't seem to find a means to disconnect and reconnect it. Any thoughts on how I might accomplish this?

You’ll need to do this from Google Assistant, not the Lucid App, but I have no idea how as I don’t use Google Assistant.

That's been my thinking as well, but I've been through everything I can think of to check in the Google Assistant settings and haven't found a way to do it, so hoping someone here might have some specific guidance.

I'm using a Google Pixel phone, so I performed the following steps for both the Google Home and Lucid Motors apps, and the challenge persists. I need to find where the connection has been established between the Google Assistant and Lucid Motors, so that I can remove it, to allow me to re-establish the connection, and I don't know where that is. Thoughts?
  1. Stopped the app.
  2. Cleared the app cache.
  3. Cleared the app storage.
  4. Uninstalled the app.
  5. Re-installed the app.

Nevermind! I found and reset it! In case someone else asks for this in the future, here are the steps:
  1. Go to Android Settings.
  2. Go to Assistant Settings.
  3. Go to Explore.
  4. Search for and go to Lucid Motors.
  5. Scroll to the bottom and select Reset.
  6. Follow the prompts to complete the Lucid Motors reset.
  7. Scroll back to the top of Lucid Motors.
  8. Select Try It to set it back up.

Back