Nissan Rogue gets Google Maps and voice Assistant built-in

Me either. I've deliberately checked in when stuck in traffic against Google Maps and Apple Maps and they're all offering the same route. Even when Here has re-routed due to traffic build up Google and Apple are advising the same. Waze is probably going to be a different result as it seems to be very aggressive in its re-routing. If a dirt road exists on the side of the road you're stuck on then Waze will take you on that dirt road 😂

Maybe Here works better in some cities \ states than others 🤷‍♂️
Same. I pretty much excluysively use Waze or native nav now, with the exception of when someone sends me a Google Maps or Apple Maps link, or something really can't be found on one but can on the other.

Recently I visited a tortoise sanctuary that I could *only* find on Waze; I presume because someone added it manually.

You can use Google Map side by side with Apple CarPlay Map in Polestar2. I like it. But I don’t like portrait orientation of the infotainment screen, at least it is close to eye level to the road. However, Polestar4 makes infotainment in landscape orientation, it is much better design imo.

You can use Google Map side by side with Apple CarPlay Map in Polestar2. I like it. But I don’t like portrait orientation of the infotainment screen, at least it is close to eye level to the road. However, Polestar4 makes infotainment in landscape orientation, it is much better design imo.
Polestar 3 uses a portrait center screen like the 2, but it's big, so fairly usable. The new UX looks great - super clean, responsive and functional, and can run two apps at once on the center screen: maps + music, etc.

Back