How effective is your air conditioner?

Is there max ac button? I just want 59 10 fan speed lol. Is that you all use to cool down from 125?
Use the app to set the temperature before you get to the car, it cools it down really well. Just be aware the app is a little slow to send the signal, as it has to wake the car to do it (and it’s a little buggy), so make sure and confirm it shows the climate control as active before you close the app.

Here is the data. All four cars parked in the morning AZ sun while we ate breakfast. Like @Maverick said, two of the cars did not start cooling remotely even though the App indicated they were (@Fdmiller and @Adnillien). The coolest car starting out did have 70% tint on the windshield. I expected no difference based on car color since the roof is all glass for all of the cars but it appears that black is the hottest and white is the coolest when windshields are not tinted.

View attachment 3046
Hope we can run this experiment again sometime my winshield is 55s and sides 20

Hope we can run this experiment again sometime my winshield is 55s and sides 20
Ok, I have to say it because you've been misspelling it everywhere:

It's WINDshield, not WINshield. It's there to shield you from the wind; it's not preventing you from winning...

It's WINDshield, not WINshield. It's there to shield you from the wind; it's not preventing you from winning...
Lol my bad I didn’t realize that was the spelling

*post-millenial crying plaintively* - “Well, you know what I meant! Are you spelling-shaming me?!*

Back