Hi from NorCal/SF Bay Area

becauseracecar

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, E9X M3 Convertible
Referral Code
53GRHWDI
Hello!

Been enjoying our Infinite Black Grand Touring with Santa Cruz interior and 19 in wheels for about the past month or so

Reserved 11/11/21
Order confirmed 1/5/22
VIN assigned 4/22/22
Delivered 6/27/22

IMG_1802.jpg

Nice! BTW did the service center give you the option of front plate/no front plate at delivery?

Welcome! If interested, join our local telegram group. Link is under the California section.

Got my Stellar White GT on Sat (Millbrae)
Order confirmation: 1/7/22
Switched Color from Cosmos Silver to Stellar White (to get the car sooner): 4/7/22
VIN: 7/31/22
Delivery: 8/13/22

A couple of issues during PDI (can't open charger port manually, seat ventilation didn't work) and once when connecting to public WiFi (car went offline, locked up and wouldn't open without fob). Also, the tire pressure warning turned on though the tires look alright. Anyone had any issues?

Other than the above, it has been amazing to drive it around!!!
I did get the front plate drilled in

Switched Color from Cosmos Silver to Stellar White (to get the car sooner): 4/7/22

A couple of issues during PDI (can't open charger port manually, seat ventilation didn't work) and once when connecting to public WiFi (car went offline, locked up and wouldn't open without fob). Also, the tire pressure warning turned on though the tires look alright. Anyone had any issues?

Would like to get you added to our GT Tracker. What interior color do you have?

My TPM went on 10 miles into my drive home. I should have done a 20 minute text drive as others here recommended.

Apparently it’s not programmed, so service is coming tomorrow to program it. The tech seemed to indicate that it’s a simple fix.

@rwc_lucid join the Bay Area telegram group!

My TPM went on 10 miles into my drive home. I should have done a 20 minute text drive as others here recommended.

Apparently it’s not programmed, so service is coming tomorrow to program it. The tech seemed to indicate that it’s a simple fix.
Awesome! Alerted CS team and they asked me to try soft reset. Don't think that will help.

Same

Same thing happened to me on my drive home from picking up my dad in Millbrae—-tire sensor malfunction on front driver tire. I wish I had test drive before taking home! Anyhow, mobile service came to fix a week later as they had to order a new tire sensor. All fixed until last week when the same issue (same tire) happened again. They will be here on Monday with a new sensor (and tire just in case they need to replace it as well). Tire isn’t flat.

Same

Same thing happened to me on my drive home from picking up my dad in Millbrae—-tire sensor malfunction on front driver tire. I wish I had test drive before taking home! Anyhow, mobile service came to fix a week later as they had to order a new tire sensor. All fixed until last week when the same issue (same tire) happened again. They will be here on Monday with a new sensor (and tire just in case they need to replace it as well). Tire isn’t flat.
Was it underinflated?

Same

I like the idea of a test drive before taking possession. Do you know if that’s something they’ll do? I know they’re limited on time these days with more deliveries.

Same

That’s a bummer. My TPM has held up so far after the replacement. But then I haven’t had the time to drive the car a lot either. Have had about 600 miles since the fix.

That’s a bummer. My TPM has held up so far after the replacement. But then I haven’t had the time to drive the car a lot either. Have had about 600 miles since the fix.
Meant to say “car” not dad in my original post but couldn’t figure how to edit after posting! The replacement TPM has lasted 2200 miles on me but it’s still annoying to have to fix again.

Back