• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Guess the name of this project or the name of the future car...

Lucid stream or Lucid Terra ( following the air water fire earth theme)

Lucid Turbo S? Sorry I must continue to jump at every opportunity to mock Porsche EV naming scheme.

They can name it what I just renamed my car 😈:

Attachments

• IMG_2598.png
    IMG_2598.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 76
Sol (three letters can be stylized lots of ways, not to be confused with the Kia Soul or Honda del Sol)
Kinetic (might be good for a sports car)
Wave (implies connection to the moon's smaller gravity)
Fulcrum (sounds like a truck name to me)

One of Mazda's prettiest, most coveted cars (the original one). They may not want to give that up so easily.
Really?!☺️😅

Ok, Lucid Be, then... Lucid Be can be what you want it to be and will always be there for you, yours, drive, ride, best friend, fast, love(?) etc..😄

Or Lucid Fluid?

Last edited:
One of Mazda's prettiest, most coveted cars (the original one). They may not want to give that up so easily.
Hmmm... I see echos of the Eunos Cosmo interior design in the Air's design. @PS~L, you may be onto something. Mr. Jenkins, care to weigh in?

CosmoFahrersitz1.jpg

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Hey, if Ford can name a car a Mustang that doesn't look anything like a Mustang and just tag something on the end, why not Lucid Air 'ette, or 'esque or junior for that matter.

Back