GT 2022: Deposit placed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
Hi! I posted a few questions earlier but never introduced myself. I put a deposit on a new 2022 GT in silver/black. I got a great deal (I think?). I'll get it next week. I got the 19" All-season wheels.

And thank you to everyone who answered my earlier question.

My past cars were:
2018- current: BMW M4 Convertable -- now for sale! It is an amazing car, but too small for my son and his football friends. They don't fit in the back.
2004-2018: Infiniti G35 -- comfy but boring! Unfortunately, it would not die!
2000-2004 Audi S4 -- perfect balance
1998-2000 Audi A4 -- great ar, but too slow, hence the S4
1984-1998: Alfa Romeo GTV, 1973. Restored to show condition but driven as a daily driver. I loved this car
1983-1987: Yamaha 650 twin, 1972 -- the mini cruiser
1980-1984: 1966 Ford Mustang -- Straightline fun, but too fast for a young kid

Congratulations! Great choice.

Congrats! Make sure you get your referral discount, conquest discount, and home charger discount.

Congrats! Make sure you get your referral discount, conquest discount, and home charger discount.
Also,

Unsure if the Electrify America promo is still available, but if it is make sure you clarify how long you’ll have it for!

Just curious, what is the conquest discount?
It’s 2k off. Given for folks who are coming over to Lucid from a set of car makers (BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Genesis, Audi, Porsche, Lexus, Land Rover, or Tesla)

Just curious, what is the conquest discount?
Conquest is an extra $2000 off if you have a "qualifying" vehicle. I was able to add it to my discounts because I have a BMW i4, but I think they really don't care what car you own... they'll most likely add the discount if you ask.

Conquest is an extra $2000 off if you have a "qualifying" vehicle. I was able to add it to my discounts because I have a BMW i4, but I think they really don't care what car you own... they'll most likely add the discount if you ask.
I was just curious what it was. I already have a GT. I don't need to buy another one.

Thanks everyone... I have the conquest discount already in my pricing. What's the referral discount?

Thanks everyone... I have the conquest discount already in my pricing. What's the referral discount?
You can use any of the forum members referal code to get additional $1250 for GT. The person who referred you gets points that can be converted to purchases from Lucid (mostly accessories and experiences). Some folks where able to add referal code after placing the order. You need to contact your DA to manually update the order to add the referral code. I hope this clarifies your question.

Here is my list:
1. 1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5 Speed Manual
2. 1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula 5.7 Auto (I wish it was manual)
3. 1995 Honda Civic Ex Coupe 5 speed manual
4. 1995 Mercedes W140 S350 Turbo Diesel
5. 1993 Mercedes W124 300D 2.5 Turbo Diesel
At this point wife said no more time spend working on old cars. :)
6. 2016 Honda Accord Sport 6 Speed Manual
7. 2022 Tesla Model 3 LR (wife took over)
8. 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD SSP DDP

Also own 2017 Toyota Highlander Limited (now used for family trips, ski trips, and towing trailer)

Thanks @Bobby posted there as well.

I’ll add to the lists:
06 Honda civic SI
2016 jeep renegade limited
2020 Model Y LR
2021 Model Y Performance
2021 Model S Plaid
2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance
The Civic SI is a great first car!

Move it to the other thread though.. just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back