Greetings from Germany

Bendelin

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Pure AWD
Greetings from Germany! Unfortunately, there are probably very few lucid cars here, at least I haven't seen any on the road yet. Although I haven't seen any at all yet, that will probably change when I pick mine up next week. Almost like Christmas, if you don't know the "present".
Many thanks for all the useful information here in the forum.

Welcome to the #LucidOwnersClub

Greetings from Germany! Unfortunately, there are probably very few lucid cars here, at least I haven't seen any on the road yet. Although I haven't seen any at all yet, that will probably change when I pick mine up next week. Almost like Christmas, if you don't know the "present".
Congrats. I took delivery last year on Christmas Eve.

Best. Christmas. Present. Ever.

Autobahn run time! :cool:

Welcome! Exciting to have someone from Germany with us. I'm sure your charging will be less challenging than here : )

Please do not follow our US mains wiring info here for home charging - we do not want you to die! :D

Wo bist du?

You will be pleased to know that many Lucid parts are German or from German companies and made in the EU: Bilstein, Hella, Continental, Lemforyder, Siemens

Congrats. Please share pictures once you get the vehicle. You will surely get lots of attention, as you stated, Lucids are a rarity in Germany. I hope you're ready for it!!!

Welcome, congrats!
I'm in mid-west USA and I STILL rarely ever see another Lucid. Maybe twice in a whole year of ownership

Congratulations! You will love the car and have some very fun roads to drive it on!

I love Germany, my family is from Oldenburg originally but that was 160 years ago they immigrated. Welcome!

They registered 17!!!! cars in Germany, so you will probably not see too many of them on the road.

Back