Great customer service

Rhinoww

Member

Joined
Jun 9, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
26
I bought a preowned 2025 air touring on Thursday. Late on Thursday I sent the required paperwork by email. My app did not work on Friday, I called Saturday morning. Spoke to a representative immediately and she escalated the enrollment to her manager that morning and my app and logon were linked Shortly thereafter.
With so many negative reviews of customer service, I thought I would add at least one positive Saturday experience.

And yes, after driving the car 600 miles, it’s still awesome. I’m glad I opted for the model exactly as I wanted it and drove a bit to pick it up. Had a lovely trip to the Carolinas with my wife, and got to know my car as a bonus, I also was able to use and Iona, Rivian and Buc’ees fast charger.

Sirius radio, home link and mobile key are all
Set up. Waiting on my wall charger to be delivered and installed.
 
Just got my Air back from Service and wanted to update with a few new facts. My Service Center is in San Jose, Calif.

First of all, the non-warranty repair was actually pretty quick at about two weeks for a new door lock motor. (I was provided
a Pure loaner which is an awesome vehicle). Slightly expensive at $1,244.

My charging issue was unable to be detected, so they refunded the checkout fee as a courtsey which was nice.

Locally, they have hired back the half-dozen or so laid off earlier in the year, and are actively hiring more technicians.

I was told they have about 15-18 bays in this facility, and ideal full staffing should number around 35, which is possibly their target.

Right now, it is becoming much easier for staff to deal with repairs, an influx that averages about 10 vehicles per day.

Both of my contacts were friendly and accommodating, even to the point of taking extra time to view my charger at home during drop-off.

It does feel like a genuine new positive attitude is growing in Service, likely a result of the new leadership.
 
Called Scottsdale SC this morning.
A SA answered after 3 rings and proceeded to connect me with the right person, who had to do some research on my questions.
He called me back within the hour with the information.
Can't ask for better service than this.
Kudos to the Scottsdale SC team again.
Sounds like efforts have been underway to beef up the service segment with new hirings.
 
Called Scottsdale SC this morning.
A SA answered after 3 rings and proceeded to connect me with the right person, who had to do some research on my questions.
He called me back within the hour with the information.
Can't ask for better service than this.
Kudos to the Scottsdale SC team again.
Sounds like efforts have been underway to beef up the service segment with new hirings.
I called Scottsdale in April and was assigned a Sept 12th service date to do the recall issues. The car was picked up on Sept 12th and it is now Sept 28th with no technician assigned as yet to service my Air GT. I was an early adaptor in 2021 and received my GT in Oct 2022. I love the car, but to be real, the service and software delays are driving me away from this fantastic vehicle. I did get a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Base rental but driving it makes me even more furious about how long it is taking to get my GT back.
I have been doing this forum from the get-go and enjoy the great info available, but I want the Lucid to drive, not wait for service or software to materialize. I implore the old timers on this forum to refrain from chastising me, but I am reaching the end of the line for Lucid. Of course, my Lucid stock status sucks too so maybe the outcome is inevitable.
 
I called Scottsdale in April and was assigned a Sept 12th service date to do the recall issues. The car was picked up on Sept 12th and it is now Sept 28th with no technician assigned as yet to service my Air GT. I was an early adaptor in 2021 and received my GT in Oct 2022. I love the car, but to be real, the service and software delays are driving me away from this fantastic vehicle. I did get a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Base rental but driving it makes me even more furious about how long it is taking to get my GT back.
I have been doing this forum from the get-go and enjoy the great info available, but I want the Lucid to drive, not wait for service or software to materialize. I implore the old timers on this forum to refrain from chastising me, but I am reaching the end of the line for Lucid. Of course, my Lucid stock status sucks too so maybe the outcome is inevitable.
I don't think anyone will chastise you for a legit service complaint, which you have. I wouldn't be happy if my car has to stay in the shop for that long either.
 
I implore the old timers on this forum to refrain from chastising me, but I am reaching the end of the line for Lucid.
You’re allowed to have opinions and feelings, lol
 
Thanks boski. I have enjoyed this forum for quite some time. I remember when we all were just looking at what options and model, we had ordered and when the delivery was scheduled.
I test drove the Gravity, but my spouse is now set on the new Genesis EV. It is a nice vehicle! I will keep the GT (when I get it back) and let her enjoy the Genesis but I will not have the CCV2 installed until UX3.0 is out.
 
I called Scottsdale in April and was assigned a Sept 12th service date to do the recall issues. The car was picked up on Sept 12th and it is now Sept 28th with no technician assigned as yet to service my Air GT. I was an early adaptor in 2021 and received my GT in Oct 2022. I love the car, but to be real, the service and software delays are driving me away from this fantastic vehicle. I did get a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Base rental but driving it makes me even more furious about how long it is taking to get my GT back.
I have been doing this forum from the get-go and enjoy the great info available, but I want the Lucid to drive, not wait for service or software to materialize. I implore the old timers on this forum to refrain from chastising me, but I am reaching the end of the line for Lucid. Of course, my Lucid stock status sucks too so maybe the outcome is inevitable.
Sorry to hear about the wait.
Just to commiserate, my car was also in a long, silent queue for like 3 weeks a couple of months ago when I had the drive unit warning.
I do think, though, things will be better.
 
I called Scottsdale in April and was assigned a Sept 12th service date to do the recall issues. The car was picked up on Sept 12th and it is now Sept 28th with no technician assigned as yet to service my Air GT. I was an early adaptor in 2021 and received my GT in Oct 2022. I love the car, but to be real, the service and software delays are driving me away from this fantastic vehicle. I did get a 2023 Tesla Model 3 Base rental but driving it makes me even more furious about how long it is taking to get my GT back.
I have been doing this forum from the get-go and enjoy the great info available, but I want the Lucid to drive, not wait for service or software to materialize. I implore the old timers on this forum to refrain from chastising me, but I am reaching the end of the line for Lucid. Of course, my Lucid stock status sucks too so maybe the outcome is inevitable.
They are working on the mess they created…takes time to fix. I’m sure you got a loaner.
 
I called Scottsdale in April and was assigned a Sept 12th service date to do the recall issues.

I love the car, but to be real, the service and software delays are driving me away from this fantastic vehicle.
I have been doing this forum from the get-go and enjoy the great info available, but I want the Lucid to drive, not wait for service or software to materialize. I implore the old timers on this forum to refrain from chastising me, but I am reaching the end of the line for Lucid.
Sadly, I am with you. Front ultrasonic sensors went out in July and was given a service date in November. It takes me weeks to get a return phone call, if ever. Takes me several calls and emails for a response. I really think Lucid has given up on Denver. When asked, I now advise locals definitely not to buy a Lucid if they live in Colorado. At least when Audi service was backed up, I would still get instant responses and some effort to work out the issue. With Lucid now, just ghosting.....
 
Sadly, I am with you. Front ultrasonic sensors went out in July and was given a service date in November. It takes me weeks to get a return phone call, if ever. Takes me several calls and emails for a response. I really think Lucid has given up on Denver. When asked, I now advise locals definitely not to buy a Lucid if they live in Colorado. At least when Audi service was backed up, I would still get instant responses and some effort to work out the issue. With Lucid now, just ghosting.....
They have a lot of audacity selling cars in Colorado considering their “service center” is two guys in a rented garage space.
 
They have a lot of audacity selling cars in Colorado considering their “service center” is two guys in a rented garage space.
Until later this month, it's more than we have in DFW. it's farther from me to the nearest service center in the same state than the entire length of Colorado at its widest point.
 
They have a lot of audacity selling cars in Colorado considering their “service center” is two guys in a rented garage space.
You make it sound far far nicer than it is. Having been there, it's a dark narrow alleyway in a Lexus independent body shop. Dead Lucid parts stacked to the rafters. I cannot imagine any self respecting mechanics wanting to work there. Depressing.
 
Until later this month, it's more than we have in DFW. it's farther from me to the nearest service center in the same state than the entire length of Colorado at its widest point.
Sounds like DFW is improving. Congratulations. And DFW has THREE TIMES the population of Denver. Sadly, it appears that Lucid is/has given up on Colorado. The Denver techs two years ago used to talk about the planned Denver service center. Now, nothing, nada, nicht. Same response I get when call/email for service....
 
Back
Top