Admin
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ

Hope to see some friendly faces during this event!

Think it just opened recently. Still waiting on Gravity coming to TX. One of these days!

Last edited:
Hope to see some of you there for this event!

1000008638.jpg

If you show up tonight, Ill sneak you in. I won't be there until 6:30 ;)
Thanks. Can't attend this one unfortunately, setting up for a global media event which is eating my time. Hopefully the next one.

1000000975.jpg

Stopped by the studio. Gravity looks great. I am skeptical of the back seat until I get a chance to sit in it myself. Also had a chance to test drive a Pure, and I'm very impressed.

I can see a Lucid joining our garage in the future.

I've been thinking about my visit all day, and realized that the staff may be missing an opportunity with the Asian community in the area.

Flat out, there is some extreme wealth in the surround Pasadena area, specifically in the Asian community. I didn't see any Mandarin speaking staff on hand, and saw several Asian families enter and exit without being approached.

I can't tell you how many Asian people I see driving the EQE and EQS around. Perhaps a missed opportunity for a location within a stones throw of the SGV.

I've been thinking about my visit all day, and realized that the staff may be missing an opportunity with the Asian community in the area.

Flat out, there is some extreme wealth in the surround Pasadena area, specifically in the Asian community. I didn't see any Mandarin speaking staff on hand, and saw several Asian families enter and exit without being approached.

I can't tell you how many Asian people I see driving the EQE and EQS around. Perhaps a missed opportunity for a location within a stones throw of the SGV.
To be honest (as an asian as well), I definitely wouldnt expect the staff to speak any language other than English. However, families not being approached sounds unacceptable to me (unless the staff were overwhelmed). Was the store crowded?

Also, personal request, what did you mean by you were skeptical about the rear legroom (2nd or 3rd row?). Thanks!

Back