- Joined
- Jan 7, 2025
- Messages
- 152
- Reaction score
- 112
If 7 seat, this would match our want list perfectly. Is it already gone? We want the 21/22 wheels and there seem to be fewer of those.5 or 7 seat?
If 7 seat, this would match our want list perfectly. Is it already gone? We want the 21/22 wheels and there seem to be fewer of those.5 or 7 seat?
The brown recluse is not likely to come from Arizona. Other spiders could come from AZ though.Several times when drying my GGT around the windshield area, a brown recluse will crawl out.
Anyone else?
I made the mistake of mentioning it to my wife and in true "consider the worse" fashion, she's wondering if there's a nest.
I think it's from being in the Arizona desert until transport.
I'd post this to the Gravity Bugs thread, but ... you know ... arachnid.
Corny.![]()
Are you sure it's a brown recluse, and not just a brown spider? They're not common in the mid Atlantic.... (I think that's where you are)
Looking closer at images of a brown recluse, I think you're right.Are you sure it's a brown recluse, and not just a brown spider? They're not common in the mid Atlantic.... (I think that's where you are)
Your Gravities are hurricane hunters.So spiders now? Can they swim? Is there maybe an upside to our Gravities constantly ending up in the ocean?
Not if you may ever need to make a warranty claim. Also, there’s no removable cutout in bumper area if you don’t get towing. Just wait. Seriously. They’re pumping out cars now and you want to get exactly what you want and definitely don’t want to mess with aftermarket towing on a $100,000+ car.My current order includes the towing package, but it seems like few models have this option available. Would it be fine to have a tow hitch added later by a local RV shop? I’ve done this before with a Honda Pilot, and it worked out well. I only need the hitch for a bike rack and don’t plan on towing a trailer.
Does it make sense to skip the towing package and add the hitch afterward?
Thx - good point on the cutout. My Model Y has a nice cutout for the tow hitch, so I understand the point. Appreciate the insight. It does seem like they are cranking out the inventory now, as long as you don't want the HUD option. Thanks again.Not if you may ever need to make a warranty claim. Also, there’s no removable cutout in bumper area if you don’t get towing. Just wait. Seriously. They’re pumping out cars now and you want to get exactly what you want and definitely don’t want to mess with aftermarket towing on a $100,000+ car.
My current order includes the towing package, but it seems like few models have this option available. Would it be fine to have a tow hitch added later by a local RV shop? I’ve done this before with a Honda Pilot, and it worked out well. I only need the hitch for a bike rack and don’t plan on towing a trailer.
Does it make sense to skip the towing package and add the hitch afterward?
Info from owner's manual to consider.My current order includes the towing package, but it seems like few models have this option available. Would it be fine to have a tow hitch added later by a local RV shop? I’ve done this before with a Honda Pilot, and it worked out well. I only need the hitch for a bike rack and don’t plan on towing a trailer.
Does it make sense to skip the towing package and add the hitch afterward?
Thanks - very similar to the Tesla. when I have my bike rack installed, the FSD won't work and automatic parking is also disabled. Appreciate the info and not a concern.Info from owner's manual to consider.
There's more.
Check out manual.
p. 116
View attachment 32883
p. 153
View attachment 32884
I've been really worried about the bugs in the Gravity. Now you tell me I have to worry about both bugs and spiders???Looking closer at images of a brown recluse, I think you're right.
The ones I'm seeing don't have the large, rounded abdomen of a recluse.
Thanks.
False alarm.
Back to your GGTs/GDEs.
Hey, it could be worse...I've been really worried about the bugs in the Gravity. Now you tell me I have to worry about both bugs and spiders???![]()
Bugs are covered by the warranty.I've been really worried about the bugs in the Gravity. Now you tell me I have to worry about both bugs and spiders???![]()
5 seats vs 7 seats is the difference. 5 seats is 450.Random curiosity on the current inventory regarding top range figures. Some models with 20"/21" wheels and the Front and rear Motor show a range of 450 miles. Others with that same configuration show 437 miles. I'm truly not concerned about range and certainly not 13 miles difference but I'm curious what option is causing the difference.
If it's not the wheels and the motor, what is it?