- Joined
- Aug 7, 2024
- Messages
- 665
- Reaction score
- 1,084
- Cars
- S75D, Gravity DE
Barring some kind of a miracle I won't receive my car for quarter-end - I've been "In Production" almost a month and still no change from that - I don't think I could go into "Preparing for Delivery" and then get my car in the next 24 hours. Part of me is disappointed to still be waiting. Part of me is relieved not to have received a rushed vehicle. Part of me is wondering why I didn't receive a car considering the push and wondering if something is wrong with my car - based on some of the early info I received it seems it should have passed factory gate by now, so did it fail an internal inspection and am I waiting on a new HUD or rear drive unit or something? Part of me is nervous that now that quarter-end is over, Lucid may back off the pressure of delivering - which seemed like a really stupid concept when I heard that last quarter but seems to have been true - and I may continue to wait a while for my vehicle.
Who knows?
Who knows?