- Joined
- Apr 27, 2025
- Messages
- 2,853
- Reaction score
- 4,798
- Cars
- Yes
Just got call my car is complete and in transit with expected arrival 9/15 and should be ready for delivery week after. That would be about 35 days after it showed “in production”. Still shows in production. Seems like they are really ramping. Wonder if I could ask them to take a window regulator out of the new one to put in the one I already have! 
Black GGT, stealth, 20/21 loaded except HUD.
Still working to convince wife it’s a) better than her X and b) won’t have the issues mine has had. The latter is the big issue. My wife will accept zero bugs or issues. As a result, we may still defer because even with a new OTA pending, I will never hear the end of it if there’s an issue…
Black GGT, stealth, 20/21 loaded except HUD.
Still working to convince wife it’s a) better than her X and b) won’t have the issues mine has had. The latter is the big issue. My wife will accept zero bugs or issues. As a result, we may still defer because even with a new OTA pending, I will never hear the end of it if there’s an issue…