Gravity Delivery Discussion

^^^^ After reaching out to my sales associate / now delivery specialist, she confirmed that my GGT White Tahoe Fully Loaded 7 seater 20/21's has completed production and she's waiting to hear when it will be scheduled for transport to the SF Bay area. For those looking for timing updates:

Ordered: Nov. 7, 2024
Entered Production: Oct. 19th (ish)
Finished Production: Nov. 17th (ish)
 
2025nov25 scheduled to pickup GGT
2025nov18 accepted loan terms 1.99% 72 mm
2025nov11 completed production (still shows in
2025nov05 entered production
2025apr. placed order

Grand Touring, Front and Rear Motor, All-Wheel Drive, Stellar White Metallic, Stealth Appearance, 20" Front / 21" Rear Voyager Onyx Grey, Tahoe Leather, Luxury Seating Package with 18-Way Power Front Seats, 5-Passenger Seating Configuration, DreamDrive™ 2 Pro, Surreal Sound, Dynamic Handling Package Upgrade, Power Package, Comfort & Convenience Package Upgrade, Towing Package Upgrade
 
2025nov25 scheduled to pickup GGT
2025nov18 accepted loan terms 1.99% 72 mm
2025nov11 completed production (still shows in
2025nov05 entered production
2025apr. placed order

Grand Touring, Front and Rear Motor, All-Wheel Drive, Stellar White Metallic, Stealth Appearance, 20" Front / 21" Rear Voyager Onyx Grey, Tahoe Leather, Luxury Seating Package with 18-Way Power Front Seats, 5-Passenger Seating Configuration, DreamDrive™ 2 Pro, Surreal Sound, Dynamic Handling Package Upgrade, Power Package, Comfort & Convenience Package Upgrade, Towing Package Upgrade
Where did you find a 1.99% 72month loan?
 
Where did you find a 1.99% 72month loan?
@Jbapckfan current offer for those who can take delivery in November. Apply for financing via Lucid’s apply for financing link , you can save and exit before reaching submit
IMG_0567.webp
 
Sharp wheels!! My configuration looks like yours and I would REALLY like to get those wheels (sorry about you losing exclusivity!). Where did you get them? Any difference in mileage?
the wheels are Forgestar F14

Part # F25120011P30

Bought em from CarID and they were mislabeled X14, let’s just say I got a good deal on them.
 
1763514311744.webp

I took delivery yesterday on a rainy November day in So Cal, loaded AG/Stealth/Tahoe GGT on 21/22.

It was delivered with 3.3.5. I updated to 3.3.9 the following day without issue.

Day 1 order holder with a November 2025 build date (tech package holdout).

1763514564796.webp


I rushed through PDI to avoid afternoon traffic, and did my own post-delivery inspection at home today, where I found the following items:
  • Driver's side wiper blade popped out in the middle resulting in streaks
    • put the wipers in service mode and used my fingernails to shove the spine back into the channel
  • Tailgate latch is scraping and screeches (plastic against metal) whenever the tailgate opens or latches closed
    • will likely schedule for service to address this
  • Bottom trim of the tailgate opening (plastic with the metal plate) was clearly warped on one side. I removed the bottom trim by gently yanking straight up and navigating the weatherstripping. It was clearly forced into place during manufacturing, resulting in one broken metal trim clip (it was completely pancaked, should be diamond-shaped) and one broken metal post (seems like a weak design). after being broken off, the metal post was wedged, which caused the plastic trim to warp.
    • no idea how the metal post will get repaired short of welding or replacing the entire body panel underneath the bumper, will probably just live with this. there are 3 other metal posts that are good and locator holes for the plastic trim so it may be relatively extraneous
    • broken metal post vs. good metal post
    • 1763515891305.webp
      1763515909172.webp
  • Weatherstripping on all 4 door openings needed to be "picked out" of the adjacent trim pieces
  • Ceiling headliner appears to be cut a bit short where it meets the passenger side B pillar, slightly revealing the light yellow foam layer
    • tried to tuck it beneath the weatherstripping without much success
  • Exterior wiring harness beneath the spoiler near the rear wiper was hanging a bit low
    • managed to tuck it neatly out of place past some tight plastic brackets
  • One of the four cargo tie down hooks was not screwed in, resulting in a loose plastic trim piece (bolt cover)
    • I took it apart, used a T30 torx bit and ratcheted it in place. I had to push the carpeted cargo wall pretty hard to get the hole to line up with the machined threading behind it. The plastic piece that covers the bolt fit much better after tightening it properly.
  • One of the arms of the plastic rim cover of the driver's side rear wheel (22" Orion) won't engage and clip in positively like the others, so it's a bit loosey goosey.
Overall, the car has a much improved exterior fit and finish as compared to the pre-production model in the showroom I sampled immediately prior to delivery, particularly in the gaps of plastic-to-metal trim pieces and alignment of plastic-to-plastic trim pieces in neighboring panels.

With only 50 miles on the clock so far, I have not seen any of the "common" issues raised on this forum, including but not limited to those related to the frunk, fob, infotainment (except LTE not being able to keep up with Atmos bitrates in Tidal when in congested areas), black screens, HVAC, profile switching, DreamDrive, Halo Secure, etc.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 34435
I took delivery yesterday on a rainy November day in So Cal, loaded AG/Stealth/Tahoe GGT on 21/22.

It was delivered with 3.3.5. I updated to 3.3.9 the following day without issue.

Day 1 order holder with a November 2025 build date (tech package holdout).

View attachment 34436

I rushed through PDI to avoid afternoon traffic, and did my own post-delivery inspection at home today, where I found the following items:
  • Driver's side wiper blade popped out in the middle resulting in streaks
    • put the wipers in service mode and used my fingernails to shove the spine back into the channel
  • Tailgate latch is scraping and screeches (plastic against metal) whenever the tailgate opens or latches closed
    • will likely schedule for service to address this
  • Bottom trim of the tailgate opening (plastic with the metal plate) was clearly warped on one side. I removed the bottom trim by gently yanking straight up and navigating the weatherstripping. It was clearly forced into place during manufacturing, resulting in one broken metal trim clip (it was completely pancaked, should be diamond-shaped) and one broken metal post (seems like a weak design). after being broken off, the metal post was wedged, which caused the plastic trim to warp.
    • no idea how the metal post will get repaired short of welding or replacing the entire body panel underneath the bumper, will probably just live with this. there are 3 other metal posts that are good and locator holes for the plastic trim so it may be relatively extraneous
    • broken metal post vs. good metal post
    • View attachment 34442View attachment 34443
  • Weatherstripping on all 4 door openings needed to be "picked out" of the adjacent trim pieces
  • Ceiling headliner appears to be cut a bit short where it meets the passenger side B pillar, slightly revealing the light yellow foam layer
    • tried to tuck it beneath the weatherstripping without much success
  • Exterior wiring harness beneath the spoiler near the rear wiper was hanging a bit low
    • managed to tuck it neatly out of place past some tight plastic brackets
  • One of the four cargo tie down hooks was not screwed in, resulting in a loose plastic trim piece (bolt cover)
    • I took it apart, used a T30 torx bit and ratcheted it in place. I had to push the carpeted cargo wall pretty hard to get the hole to line up with the machined threading behind it. The plastic piece that covers the bolt fit much better after tightening it properly.
  • One of the arms of the plastic rim cover of the driver's side rear wheel (22" Orion) won't engage and clip in positively like the others, so it's a bit loosey goosey.
Overall, the car has a much improved exterior fit and finish as compared to the pre-production model in the showroom I sampled immediately prior to delivery, particularly in the gaps of plastic-to-metal trim pieces and alignment of plastic-to-plastic trim pieces in neighboring panels.

With only 50 miles on the clock so far, I have not seen any of the "common" issues raised on this forum, including but not limited to those related to the frunk, fob, infotainment (except LTE not being able to keep up with Atmos bitrates in Tidal when in congested areas), black screens, HVAC, profile switching, DreamDrive, Halo Secure, etc.
Dang, that's one thorough inspection! Can I borrow you when I get mine delivered?!!
 
so...
delivery day was a mixed bag but overall I am pleased

lets start with the bad which really turned out to be mostly an annoyance rather than major issue with the car

we go to set up my phone and profile with the car and for some reason it just won't connect properly
the rep instead walked through the options and he was impressed as to how educated I was already with the car due to me watching youtubes and reading things here time to time
after going through the car we tried several more options to get me logged in to no avail, finally he took it to a tech
15 minutes later he said they factory reset the car and we tried again- again no go
so finally I said since my wife and son were clearly annoyed and to let the tech look at again and we will go to dinner and be back in the hour
when we got back all was resolved and apparently something wasnt checked off during the delivery inspection but regardless I got in and the car is working fine

some minor annoyances:

when I try to use the text feature it says my phone needs to have "show message notifications" toggled (which it is), the rep said that the feature probably isn't available yet but I don't know if thats the case or if theres a glitch- perhaps you can fill me in as he said that 3.3.9 had a "hold on it" and the techs couldnt do the download yet this morning the download request came up and its now downloaded- I wish he just said there wasn't time or whatever the real case was

not that its a big deal but Sanctuary only has audio and the wave thing which I thought was cool in videos isnt available

this morning was really frosty and the car just didn't respond to my key card or fob at first- I opened it with my app and finagled my card around the area and it finally connected
I got a dream drive not working see tech warning and the adaptive headlights not working warning as well- I assumed it was due to the frost
when I got to Wawa and grabbed my coffee and got back in (yes my first stop after being home with the car was a gas station lol) the fob key card and other functions worked fine

I find the seats a tad stiff but when I run the massage I'm good lol

the good-
fit and finish were excellent but I am used to Tesla model Y's being awful in that so take that with a grain of salt
no clanking plastic/metal sound when I close the trunk like others reported
dear god the handling and acceleration of this car is an absolute joy
even at 530am I had someone pull up to me as I was getting in and asked what the car was and how gorgeous it is- not sure how annoying that will get but for now my ego was stroked

one question that I need to look into but if someone wants to chime I am grateful as I was too excited to remember to ask

how do I set up the plug and charge for fast chargers for EA and Tesla?


I didn't try the Dream Drive Pro on the way home yet but I do know I'll be disappointed for now as the FSD on my Tesla was getting pretty damn good

Truly excited
 
so...
delivery day was a mixed bag but overall I am pleased

lets start with the bad which really turned out to be mostly an annoyance rather than major issue with the car

we go to set up my phone and profile with the car and for some reason it just won't connect properly
the rep instead walked through the options and he was impressed as to how educated I was already with the car due to me watching youtubes and reading things here time to time
after going through the car we tried several more options to get me logged in to no avail, finally he took it to a tech
15 minutes later he said they factory reset the car and we tried again- again no go
so finally I said since my wife and son were clearly annoyed and to let the tech look at again and we will go to dinner and be back in the hour
when we got back all was resolved and apparently something wasnt checked off during the delivery inspection but regardless I got in and the car is working fine

some minor annoyances:

when I try to use the text feature it says my phone needs to have "show message notifications" toggled (which it is), the rep said that the feature probably isn't available yet but I don't know if thats the case or if theres a glitch- perhaps you can fill me in as he said that 3.3.9 had a "hold on it" and the techs couldnt do the download yet this morning the download request came up and its now downloaded- I wish he just said there wasn't time or whatever the real case was

not that its a big deal but Sanctuary only has audio and the wave thing which I thought was cool in videos isnt available

this morning was really frosty and the car just didn't respond to my key card or fob at first- I opened it with my app and finagled my card around the area and it finally connected
I got a dream drive not working see tech warning and the adaptive headlights not working warning as well- I assumed it was due to the frost
when I got to Wawa and grabbed my coffee and got back in (yes my first stop after being home with the car was a gas station lol) the fob key card and other functions worked fine

I find the seats a tad stiff but when I run the massage I'm good lol

the good-
fit and finish were excellent but I am used to Tesla model Y's being awful in that so take that with a grain of salt
no clanking plastic/metal sound when I close the trunk like others reported
dear god the handling and acceleration of this car is an absolute joy
even at 530am I had someone pull up to me as I was getting in and asked what the car was and how gorgeous it is- not sure how annoying that will get but for now my ego was stroked

one question that I need to look into but if someone wants to chime I am grateful as I was too excited to remember to ask

how do I set up the plug and charge for fast chargers for EA and Tesla?


I didn't try the Dream Drive Pro on the way home yet but I do know I'll be disappointed for now as the FSD on my Tesla was getting pretty damn good

Truly excited
What color/trims did you get? Just curious since you had someone compliment it so quickly.
 
so...
delivery day was a mixed bag but overall I am pleased

lets start with the bad which really turned out to be mostly an annoyance rather than major issue with the car

we go to set up my phone and profile with the car and for some reason it just won't connect properly
the rep instead walked through the options and he was impressed as to how educated I was already with the car due to me watching youtubes and reading things here time to time
after going through the car we tried several more options to get me logged in to no avail, finally he took it to a tech
15 minutes later he said they factory reset the car and we tried again- again no go
so finally I said since my wife and son were clearly annoyed and to let the tech look at again and we will go to dinner and be back in the hour
when we got back all was resolved and apparently something wasnt checked off during the delivery inspection but regardless I got in and the car is working fine

some minor annoyances:

when I try to use the text feature it says my phone needs to have "show message notifications" toggled (which it is), the rep said that the feature probably isn't available yet but I don't know if thats the case or if theres a glitch- perhaps you can fill me in as he said that 3.3.9 had a "hold on it" and the techs couldnt do the download yet this morning the download request came up and its now downloaded- I wish he just said there wasn't time or whatever the real case was

not that its a big deal but Sanctuary only has audio and the wave thing which I thought was cool in videos isnt available

this morning was really frosty and the car just didn't respond to my key card or fob at first- I opened it with my app and finagled my card around the area and it finally connected
I got a dream drive not working see tech warning and the adaptive headlights not working warning as well- I assumed it was due to the frost
when I got to Wawa and grabbed my coffee and got back in (yes my first stop after being home with the car was a gas station lol) the fob key card and other functions worked fine

I find the seats a tad stiff but when I run the massage I'm good lol

the good-
fit and finish were excellent but I am used to Tesla model Y's being awful in that so take that with a grain of salt
no clanking plastic/metal sound when I close the trunk like others reported
dear god the handling and acceleration of this car is an absolute joy
even at 530am I had someone pull up to me as I was getting in and asked what the car was and how gorgeous it is- not sure how annoying that will get but for now my ego was stroked

one question that I need to look into but if someone wants to chime I am grateful as I was too excited to remember to ask

how do I set up the plug and charge for fast chargers for EA and Tesla?


I didn't try the Dream Drive Pro on the way home yet but I do know I'll be disappointed for now as the FSD on my Tesla was getting pretty damn good

Truly excited
Sounds like some “normal” issues though I wish they weren’t normal with newer deliveries.

It will really only read texts to you, as far as I can tell. I don’t think all text functionality is set up yet based on my experience.

For charging, it should be set up already. I can’t remember where, but you can see it in the Lucid phone up. Something like in the wallet. Someone will chime in.

Enjoy the ride and try to ignore the gremlins when they pop up - and they will.
 
I had originally ordered Silver with the white interior but I heard that's getting delayed to end of winter so I took a green one that had the same upgrades I ordered but arriving in 2 weeks (2 weeks ago)
 
ok so it's like my Tesla app- I need ot add a credit card I'm guessing

thank you

and I did test the texting read and it didnt read the text I got
it does answer calls and make them
 
ok so it's like my Tesla app- I need ot add a credit card I'm guessing

thank you

and I did test the texting read and it didnt read the text I got
it does answer calls and make them
It willl read texts. When the notification appears on glass cockpit, you have to press the play button. Not super useful yet.
 
My fully loaded Green GGT has finished production and is factory gated. SA said that it should be in Houston by next week. If all the stars line up and transport/PDI etc go super fast with no issues, I might have by Thanksgiving but more likely sometime the week after Thanksgiving.

Details:
Ordered - 4/28/2025
In Production - 11/13/2025
Complete Production - 11/19/2025
 
Gravity Touring available in 2 weeks.

 
For those who've received their pre-ordered cars, did you see any movement on the portal as far as the manual and software updates prior to delivery?
My car was factory gated 2 weeks ago but no ETA.
The manual and software updates said invalid VIN or something like that.
Sales advisor said delivery by the end of the year, which is weird since the production phase is now supposed to be 7-10 days.
Maybe the wait will be good since the software hopefully will be more robust.
Or the car has unexpected problems?
 
For those who've received their pre-ordered cars, did you see any movement on the portal as far as the manual and software updates prior to delivery?
My car was factory gated 2 weeks ago but no ETA.
The manual and software updates said invalid VIN or something like that.
Sales advisor said delivery by the end of the year, which is weird since the production phase is now supposed to be 7-10 days.
Maybe the wait will be good since the software hopefully will be more robust.
Or the car has unexpected problems?
IIRC people have said that the manual and updates didn't show until delivery.
 
Back
Top