Gravity Delivery Discussion

FedEx just delivered our Dream Edition Frunk Seat, and other swag.
* Insulated bag Dream Edition
* Blanket Dream Edition
* Wine carrier Dream Edition
* Bear emblem metal wine cups
* Lucid corkscrew
* Camp light
* Lucid carabineer (for hanging camp light)
I just got back home from being out of town for 4 days on business. Came in and found the care package from Lucid with the said goodies. Pretty nice! The wife was impressed!
 
From experience, fix that chip before it grows into a crack.
Gonna have the service center look at it when I take it in for a few other small items.
 
I just got back home from being out of town for 4 days on business. Came in and found the care package from Lucid with the said goodies. Pretty nice! The wife was impressed!
We got our gift box also… nice stuff. Nice bag. Got our Speedform car too… has Hot Wheels done a Gravity yet… I have my Air on the shelf.
 
a swiss army knife to open the @(#&@#@&^& Battery packaging and gently pry the back off the FOB
Metal credit card is also a good fey fob opener. Ask me how I know, lol!
 
Had no idea this existed. Many thanks! Works.
You can also customize the menu on the bottom. I removed Sanctuary Mode and replaced it with Halo Secure on my menu.
 
Metal credit card is also a good fey fob opener. Ask me how I know, lol!
I always keep a spudger in my cars, one of the most useful little tools ever made.
 
We got our gift box also… nice stuff. Nice bag. Got our Speedform car too… has Hot Wheels done a Gravity yet… I have my Air on the shelf.

A Hot Wheels would be really neat, and hopefully comes along soon. Even neater would be a collaboration with LEGO to do a Technic version of Gravity, like they do with Audi/Ferrari etc. Bonus points if it’s one of the RC ones! I bet the LEGO designers could figure out the folding chairs too (2nd and 3rd rows). It could come with a toy version of Chalamet and the bride…

In the meantime, it’s neat seeing the speedform each day that we’re sans Gravity.
 
I finally figured that out. But why is the dot-within-the-circle icon for manually initiating recording grayed out when I start the car until I go into the Safety & Security menu to activate it. Do I really have to remember to do this every time I get in the car to have the feature available?

Two days ago I was driving several miles above the speed limit when a school bus (empty, thank goodness) came flying past me on my right. Suddenly it veered left to get into the opening between me and the car ahead, coming within 10 feet of my front bumper. I would love to have been able to initiate a recording to send to the School Board. I was able to get a photo of the bus at the next stoplight, but a video would support the point much more strongly.
No, it should be available via either the record button at top of pilot display or if you honk the horn and then you’ll see the UI for the recoding start.

As @borski has mentioned, some folks are having issues with the drive mounting when they get in and need to pull it out and put it back in (super annoying as it’s hard to reach).
 
Finally found out my order has a pre-VIN with a production start date of 11/20/2025 and delivery by EoY 2025. Order is Aurora Green Metallic, Opaj (changed from Tahoe which is too red for my taste) Leather Interior, 20" Front / 21" Rear Voyager Onyx Grey Wheels, Stealth Appearance, Tech, Towing, SS Pro, DD2 Pro, Comfort/Convenience, Dynamic Handling.
 
Hello everyone!

Ordered a GGT/AG/20-21s/Stealth/Power/Tech fully loaded just no towing package with Yosemite interior.

Ordered 09/30/25
Production assigned and started 10/1/25
Factory Gated/Production done (texted by advisor) 10/16/25

Website still says pending. Advisor says to expect delivery in 1-2 weeks!

Very fast!
 
Finally found out my order has a pre-VIN with a production start date of 11/20/2025 and delivery by EoY 2025. Order is Aurora Green Metallic, Opaj (changed from Tahoe which is too red for my taste) Leather Interior, 20" Front / 21" Rear Voyager Onyx Grey Wheels, Stealth Appearance, Tech, Towing, SS Pro, DD2 Pro, Comfort/Convenience, Dynamic Handling.
I hope you are right but I would not be getting your hopes up too high. GGT with Tech are still very slowly trickling out. By my tracking of postings on here, Lucid is just now delivering GGTs with Tech from orders back in Nov/Dec 2024. They would have to seriously ramp up and focus more on Tech package GGTs to now deliver orders from Jan-Aug 2025 in the next 2 1/2 months.
 
I hope you are right but I would not be getting your hopes up too high. GGT with Tech are still very slowly trickling out. By my tracking of postings on here, Lucid is just now delivering GGTs with Tech from orders back in Nov/Dec 2024. They would have to seriously ramp up and focus more on Tech package GGTs to now deliver orders from Jan-Aug 2025 in the next 2 1/2 months.
They definitely seem to be able to build more with tech package lately, there's 11 on the available vehicles site now with various other random options.
 
Took delivery today! Only one keyfob but otherwise smooth. This forum is pretty accurate :) overall vehicle seems amazing, haven’t driven it much yet so still getting used to it, fidgeting with settings etc. but did some quick highway acceleration and lane changes and it’s just ridiculously easy and smooth. Hud is definitely meh at the moment, I might turn it off for now. Blinker stalk is a bit farther than my brain thinks it should be but I’ll get used to it.

I used the delivery checklist, really appreciated having that.


IMG_2250.webp
IMG_2251.webp
 
It took a while for all the ducks to line up, but as of yesterday we finally got all the children home, making us a 3-Lucid household:

Zenith Red Air Dream Performance
Aurora Green / Tahoe Gravity Dream
Abyss Black / Yosemite Gravity Dream

IMG_2601.webp
IMG_2602.webp


I thought nothing could drive quite like the Air . . . then along came the first Gravity (with the 21/22" all-season tires, no less).

But this second one on the Pirelli PZ5's . . . Holy cow patch, Batman!
 
It took a while for all the ducks to line up, but as of yesterday we finally got all the children home, making us a 3-Lucid household:

Zenith Red Air Dream Performance
Aurora Green / Tahoe Gravity Dream
Abyss Black / Yosemite Gravity Dream

View attachment 33543View attachment 33544

I thought nothing could drive quite like the Air . . . then along came the first Gravity (with the 21/22" all-season tires, no less).

But this second one on the Pirelli PZ5's . . . Holy cow patch, Batman!
Holy cow, jealous the size of your garage!
 
My SA advisor just called to let us know that after 2 months of the "asset" stage, we now have a batch number.
He's hoping production would start within this month, and delivery in 3-4 weeks.
"Definitely, before the end of the year." -- I would surely hope so for Lucid's bottom line.
Also learned that they have delivered a few Gravities with tech package here.
When asked if recent deliveries had problems with key fobs and HUD, he said not that he was aware.
Same, including a previously hearty “definitely getting into production by mid September”.

There is currently an almost perfect match in the available of my order, missing tow package and wrong wheel size.
 
It took a while for all the ducks to line up, but as of yesterday we finally got all the children home, making us a 3-Lucid household:

Zenith Red Air Dream Performance
Aurora Green / Tahoe Gravity Dream
Abyss Black / Yosemite Gravity Dream

View attachment 33543View attachment 33544

I thought nothing could drive quite like the Air . . . then along came the first Gravity (with the 21/22" all-season tires, no less).

But this second one on the Pirelli PZ5's . . . Holy cow patch, Batman!
You may have mentioned this previously, but I'm guessing you have your GDEs key fobs marked to differentiate green vs. black GDE?

Unrelated question: Ever had a gator in there? ;)
 
Back
Top