Gravity Delivery Discussion

I wonder how Lucid prioritizes/makes decisions on delivery…My car finished production on Aug 15. Still hasn’t got on to a delivery truck. Not sure why. I call my SA once a week to get an update and the standard reply is “estimated to be shipped in a few days”…
Believe it or not, Lucid has a logistics team that thinks this all through. Geography seems to play a big role. As in, if you’re in Iowa (no offense) and there’s no SC for 300 miles, you’ll likely get yours later than someone in CA or the DMV or wherever there seem to be a bunch of orders near an SC.

Regardless, patience is key and you will forget about the long wait the moment you get behind the wheel. Seriously. It’s THAT amazing. Hate sounding like a fanboy, but I’ve driven lots of EVs and nice ICE cars, Gravity is an order of magnitude better than almost every one of them. And, in an all around comparison, it’s just the best experience.
 
Here it is! This thing is so fun to drive.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5977.webp
    IMG_5977.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 270
  • IMG_5978.webp
    IMG_5978.webp
    472.8 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_5979.webp
    IMG_5979.webp
    348.1 KB · Views: 262
Just experienced another symptom of the delivery ramp up yesterday. I had my video appointment for the appraisal on my trade in. We tried to leg on at the appointed time and got nothing but spinning wheels on the app. After an hour we were never able to connect and we got an email from Lucid expressing regret we failed to make our appointment time and asking us to reschedule. I contacted our SA and after some research she says they double booked and a bunch of people were impacted. I understand stuff happens but don’t leave me on internet hold for an hour when you know you can’t complete the appointment. I’m back on the schedule today with hopefully better results.
 
I wonder how Lucid prioritizes/makes decisions on delivery…My car finished production on Aug 15. Still hasn’t got on to a delivery truck. Not sure why. I call my SA once a week to get an update and the standard reply is “estimated to be shipped in a few days”…
Where will it be delivered?
 
1472 miles Casa Grande to Seattle, 2251 miles Casa Grande to West Palm Beach.
I’m officially lowering my expectations for delivery☹️
 
Would you please post a before and after picture? And also your experience after the tint is done? Thanks 🙏
I reside in South Florida, where we recently installed Xpel XR Plus on all our windows and the roof. While it’s a great product, even with the best options, the roof still gets quite warm, and you can still feel the heat. To combat this, we also purchased the Gravity Roof Sunshade, which further helps reduce the heat. In full sun, the windows are much more comfortable now that they’re tinted, but the glass above the driver’s seat still lets in heat, and the sun can be quite annoying without the sunshade. I’ll be happy to share some pictures later, but it looks quite similar to the factory model. The rear windows are already tinted, and the overall effect is a slight darkening.
 
I reside in South Florida, where we recently installed Xpel XR Plus on all our windows and the roof. While it’s a great product, even with the best options, the roof still gets quite warm, and you can still feel the heat. To combat this, we also purchased the Gravity Roof Sunshade, which further helps reduce the heat. In full sun, the windows are much more comfortable now that they’re tinted, but the glass above the driver’s seat still lets in heat, and the sun can be quite annoying without the sunshade. I’ll be happy to share some pictures later, but it looks quite similar to the factory model. The rear windows are already tinted, and the overall effect is a slight darkening.
What % did you get installed & did you do the windshield?
 
1472 miles Casa Grande to Seattle, 2251 miles Casa Grande to West Palm Beach.
I’m officially lowering my expectations for delivery☹️
Also waiting on a West Palm delivery. Except mine is still in production.. 28 days and counting!
 
Just heard from my SA (Ted, who is awesome and highly recommended) and there is the following vehicle gated and ready to ship that is avail:

AG, 21/22 wheels, 5 Seats, Mojave Puluxe Premium, Platinum, all upgrades except HUD, Power Package, Towing

I'm still waiting on a similar config that is hopefully out of production any day. (I want Tahoe interior and/or smaller wheels)

Hope someone can grab this one soon.
 
I noticed that my online dashboard on 16-Sep-2025 showed my GGT as in production and also had a VIN. I also had a Dream Edition in the dashboard, but decided to have the SA cancel that. They said I would still get a refund, due to my "unique" situation. I actually emailed the SA right away to explain my situation of trying to hedge my bets between the 2 cars. The GGT has all the features including HUD. SA says about 30-45 days to delivery - "maybe sooner"😜. Order for reference:

Lucid Configuration.webp
 
Back
Top