- Joined
- Jul 7, 2025
- Messages
- 263
- Reaction score
- 446
- Cars
- Gravity 5 seater
So this is the 3rd morning in a row that I had an error...that went away after a 10ish mile drive and step away from the car. (Previous were airbag/seatbelt pretensioner and yesterday was the "brake hold" not working). Today, I had a "headlight warning-contact service" warning. Same deal as previous 2 days...it went away. These don't bother me that much since they go away but it's definitely creating a trust-less relationship with the warnings/car.
Oh, one question: I home charged with my Tesla home charger. I clicked the button on the charge cable to release, but then I also wasn't sure so clicked the button on the car below the 4 lights. Took cable out. Now, car screens are dark. Car won't do anything. I start thinking it died. Then, went and pressed that button next to charge port and screens popped back on. I tried looking this up in the manual and there isn't much... Is that button necessary to unlock? Was that a coincidence or did that button sleep my car?
Oh, one question: I home charged with my Tesla home charger. I clicked the button on the charge cable to release, but then I also wasn't sure so clicked the button on the car below the 4 lights. Took cable out. Now, car screens are dark. Car won't do anything. I start thinking it died. Then, went and pressed that button next to charge port and screens popped back on. I tried looking this up in the manual and there isn't much... Is that button necessary to unlock? Was that a coincidence or did that button sleep my car?