Gravity accessories slowly appearing

My assumption with the grip bottom in the center console means they do not plan on making trays.

Since the bento boxes were to be an optional accessory, maybe they provided the grip bottom for owners who didn't opt for the boxes?
 
My assumption with the grip bottom in the center console means they do not plan on making trays.

I asked about those (and the cover for the gap behind the second row) at the grand opening of the San Diego service center last month and was told they're still working on making both of them but that there's no ETA.
 
I asked about those (and the cover for the gap behind the second row) at the grand opening of the San Diego service center last month and was told they're still working on making both of them but that there's no ETA.
Someone at the San Diego service center told me the reason there was no gap cover was because the rear area got redesigned at the last minute to accommodate the charging port move to the rear of the car for NACS. He said the prototype Gravity did have the gap cover. Not certain I believe him, but it’s a plausible explanation.
 
That actually makes sense because in the promotional video where they show the seats magically folding into a flat cargo bed with some sort of flap to cover the gap and then we go see this thing in the showroom and there's a huge gap back there. Maybe they thought bike pedals would fit down in there when you lay them in sideways 🤪
 
Someone at the San Diego service center told me the reason there was no gap cover was because the rear area got redesigned at the last minute to accommodate the charging port move to the rear of the car for NACS. He said the prototype Gravity did have the gap cover. Not certain I believe him, but it’s a plausible explanation.

I think he was telling the truth, as I think I remember seeing some early promos in which all the seat were folded and that gap was not there.
 
Not sure if others are car camping (I'm starting soon in the Gravity), but I will add here that the popular Dometic GO Hydration Jugs fit perfectly on their side and pretty much are level with each side of the gap. I'm pretty sure if I put my mattress over it, I won't even feel the gap. I'll try it this weekend.

I still hope Lucic puts out a gap cover, but for me, I'll use that space for storage.
 
Not sure if others are car camping (I'm starting soon in the Gravity), but I will add here that the popular Dometic GO Hydration Jugs fit perfectly on their side and pretty much are level with each side of the gap. I'm pretty sure if I put my mattress over it, I won't even feel the gap. I'll try it this weekend.

I still hope Lucic puts out a gap cover, but for me, I'll use that space for storage.
Can you please post some pics of the Jug and with them down in there? That space might be actually best used with water containers that complete the flat floor for camping
 
Took a couple quick photos. Not perfectly aligned but I think a decent mattress will hopefully mitigate any unevenness. Weather is pretty junky now but I'll try with mattress soon.

(And by the way, there is an article going around about someone leaking water onto the motor and needing $15k in repairs. SO, if you're storing water in this area of the car, I'd make triple sure any container will not spill under any circumstances. That's why I decided to spend on these overpriced jugs. ;-) They seem very sturdy.)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4874.webp
    IMG_4874.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 272
  • IMG_4876.webp
    IMG_4876.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
I took advantage of it as well and ordered the 3 row and frunk liners. Thought about the cargo liner but don't want to deal with the ins and outs while using the 3rd row.
Yeah I wish they somehow made it foldable/detachable/separate to be usable the third row and still have a liner.
 

All weather Gravity mats are in stock at LinerX. Better price point and if anything like my Air mats, high quality and excellent fit.
 
I took advantage of it as well and ordered the 3 row and frunk liners. Thought about the cargo liner but don't want to deal with the ins and outs while using the 3rd row.


All weather Gravity mats are in stock at LinerX. Better price point and if anything like my Air mats, high quality and excellent fit.

wish they had the mats for a 5 seater
 
I’d be buying a third row mat for no reason and the cargo trunk liner would be too small
 
I’d be buying a third row mat for no reason and the cargo trunk liner would be too small
I usually have my 3rd row down, so it's functionally a 5-seater from a mat perspective. The 3rd-row mat goes in the watermelon holder, so it's still useful in a 5-seater. The back cargo mat covers the full back space with the 3rd row down, so again the same.
 
Thought I'd share this in case others are looking at car camping solutions:

I struggled with how to cover the massive top glass in the back for dark-out and privacy. I ordered a blackout curtain from Amazon and wasn't sure how to connect it. Then, realized a tailor/seamstress could do this much better. Went by a local place and they sewed it in for $50. Using same clips it seems to keep it in place even with some bumpy drives since I put it in. It's not perfect as it hangs down about an inch, though I may put a few more stitches in it to keep it more taught. BTW-This still folds the same way as before, which is awesome.

Anyways, just sharing in case others are looking for a solution.
 

Attachments

  • GlassCover.webp
    GlassCover.webp
    785.7 KB · Views: 213

Attachments

  • 5e6kbybcrs6g1.webp
    5e6kbybcrs6g1.webp
    158.9 KB · Views: 229
Back
Top