- Joined
- Apr 27, 2025
- Messages
- 2,860
- Reaction score
- 4,814
- Cars
- Yes
I know I have “rewards” or whatever Lucid calls them - how do I access the reward shop? Sorry for the dumb question…any guidance is appreciated.
I know I have “rewards” or whatever Lucid calls them - how do I access the reward shop? Sorry for the dumb question…any guidance is appreciated.
For those wanting a solution to gap between second and third row - I am going to try this. I have canvasback for my R1S and it’s awesome. They need someone in MN to take Gravity measurements, but this piece is and adjustable one. Should “solve” the issue for me short term. I have no association/affiliation with these folks. Just like their product and the fact they’re a small family business.
Thanks Ron_Burgundy for the tip. I order the Canvasback cover and added 2" wide legs (with Velcro) to the panels to support them when the 2nd row seats are up as well. Works like a true MacGwyver masterpiece. See pics. Hopefully, Lucid or Canvasback will market a more custom solution. But for now, no more crawlingFor those wanting a solution to gap between second and third row - I am going to try this. I have canvasback for my R1S and it’s awesome. They need someone in MN to take Gravity measurements, but this piece is and adjustable one. Should “solve” the issue for me short term. I have no association/affiliation with these folks. Just like their product and the fact they’re a small family business.
Would the roof tinting block the sun too much? I know nothing about that but would be super cool to have. Though I suspect it wouldn’t be enough power to be meaningful.I totally want to jerry rig one of these flexible solar panels as a glass canopy shade into a portable battery charger
Solar panel to a small portable 3kwh battery, then from that battery AC outlet to the L1 charger back to the car. My Dad's RV does something similar when it's parked to charge all the aux systems and 12v batteries. Not expecting huge amounts of power, but curious to see if 0.5 kwhr is possible during a longer road trip type drive when the sun is out, then ideally it also reduces AC load and improves rangeHmmmm...interesting although I'm not electrical engineerically sophisticated enough to fathom how you'd get the power that produced back into the car's battery?
Awesome!...and you could make an expanded capture system while car camping and offset climate drain ...like @raleighoneSolar panel to a small portable 3kwh battery, then from that battery AC outlet to the L1 charger back to the car. My Dad's RV does something similar when it's parked to charge all the aux systems and 12v batteries. Not expecting huge amounts of power, but curious to see if 0.5 kwhr is possible during a longer road trip type drive when the sun is out, then ideally it also reduces AC load and improves range![]()
I did.Hey!.. did anyone else notice the Gravity crossbars are no longer listed in the accessories store thingy?
I hope it’s not because they found an issue with them. I bought them as soon as available and have them on my car. Granted, the install process was annoying with weird instructions and they attachment point is sloppy, so maybe they’re re-thinking them.I did.
No idea what that is…Question. Has anyone bought Leather Brut for their Gravity key fobs? I only found Air owners talking about it.
No idea what that is…
Question. Has anyone bought Leather Brut for their Gravity key fobs? I only found Air owners talking about it.
Ahh. Got it. I tried about 10 cases. This one (which I think is the same as what you posted) works fairly well - but it’s huge. But so is the fob. No other case worked as the fob is too long.I suspect he's referring to something like this:
No idea what that is…
leatherbrut.com
At the rate the key fobs consume batteries, I may have to save the $54, but the leather does look high-end.![]()
Leather Brut - Handmade Leather Goods – Crafted in the USA
Discover premium handcrafted leather goods at Leather Brut. Italian veg-tan key fob covers and wallets built to last, with a lifetime stitching guarantee.leatherbrut.com
The owner was looking for a Gravity owner to loan him a key a while back, someone sent him one and now it shows on the homepage as coming soon.
View attachment 35442
Pricey, but cool and already made with nacs input. https://gosun.co/products/ev-solar-...NTnaEbps1QXn0YCfULXPWup3J9uCy4VwPeHq7tt8dqvJoI totally want to jerry rig one of these flexible solar panels as a glass canopy shade into a portable battery charger
Pricey, but cool and already made with nacs input. https://gosun.co/products/ev-solar-...NTnaEbps1QXn0YCfULXPWup3J9uCy4VwPeHq7tt8dqvJo
Says in stock, but reserve???