Gravity accessories slowly appearing

Found this screen protector https://a.co/d/5Umdw5J
Doesn't look too bad, if you look in reviews someone says there that it's not custom cut for Gravity, but it looks not too bad from the pic
Twraps will make us one if a Bay Area Gravity owner will let them take measurements of their vehicle.
 
The big question is -- does the DE come with all of these, or are they still add-ons?
DE only comes with 2 fobs and frunk seat (and a basic charging kit).

All weather mats, frunk bin, and canopy shades - we had to order separately for ours!
 
Found this screen protector https://a.co/d/5Umdw5J
Doesn't look too bad, if you look in reviews someone says there that it's not custom cut for Gravity, but it looks not too bad from the pic
That was me - I ordered it and was sad to find it doesn’t fully cover the screen. Have not put it on yet and have instead left the OEM plastic on 😂
 
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based on preference.
Is the rear cargo mat fit a little big? In this picture, and also the image on their site, it looks too large along the back of the seats edge making it look wavy.
If so, hopefully they tweaked it from the early prototypes.
 
Is the rear cargo mat fit a little big? In this picture, and also the image on their site, it looks too large along the back of the seats edge making it look wavy.
If so, hopefully they tweaked it from the early prototypes.
Mine is one of one as it’s the prototype set. The back actually flattened over time and with use and fits pretty darn close - maybe a tiny bit big. I took those pics the day I got it and the mats had just been unpackaged, so they needed some time to flatten.
 
Married my SO included a border collie, which led to my last X embedded with white fur everywhere. Now with the Gravity, while waiting to a cargo liner to perfectly fit - I purchased this XL temporarily; but end up fitting well.

Gravity has so much storage but despised small items falling in between the front driver & passenger seats from the center console - bought these gap filler which provided functional use at the same time.
 

Attachments

  • 20251116_105829~3.webp
    20251116_105829~3.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 210
  • 20251116_110009~3.webp
    20251116_110009~3.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 197
  • 20251118_105621~3.webp
    20251118_105621~3.webp
    934.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 20251122_113953~3.webp
    20251122_113953~3.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 193
I checked on Linerx and it says not available
Right. My post from a couple weeks ago said probably mid-December. I have the prototype which they had to measure for months ago, then order, then confirm fit. So now they’re getting ready to produce in quantity. The pics on LinerX website are from my GGT. They really make the Tahoe look orange!
 
Right. My post from a couple weeks ago said probably mid-December. I have the prototype which they had to measure for months ago, then order, then confirm fit. So now they’re getting ready to produce in quantity. The pics on LinerX website are from my GGT. They really make the Tahoe look orange!
I’m impressed. Your Gravity looked pristinely clean.
 
I’m impressed. Your Gravity looked pristinely clean.
My kids are apoplectic that I won’t let them eat in the car. That’s really the trick (for me). I am sure I will give in at some point, but not yet and we’re going on four months!
 
Right. My post from a couple weeks ago said probably mid-December. I have the prototype which they had to measure for months ago, then order, then confirm fit. So now they’re getting ready to produce in quantity. The pics on LinerX website are from my GGT. They really make the Tahoe look orange!
Yea. I’ve been checking pretty regularly and they told me late November or December
 
DE only comes with 2 fobs and frunk seat (and a basic charging kit).

All weather mats, frunk bin, and canopy shades - we had to order separately for ours!
I only got one fob. Still waiting for the other
 
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based
Okay. Here are pics of the LinerX Grsvity mats. One cool thing I noticed is the frunk seat still fits fine even wi the frunk liner. I prefer the higher “lip” on these versus the Lucid ones. As well, I think these will be far easier to clean and hose off as they hold their shape better and they’re not rubber. Of course, totally objective and based on preference.
What do you do with the cargo mat when you use the rear seats? Just take it out?
 
Yeah, that’s a minor annoyance - as is accessing the sub trunk and side storage areas. But for latter two it’s “bendy” enough to just move it without pulling it out. I actually thought about cutting it into two pieces. But that would limit the usefulness if/when both pieces are needed if something spills.

I asked if they’d make one just for the cargo area when third row is up, but I think they didn’t feel there’d be enough demand.

Ideally, they’d be two separate pieces, which could work.
 
Yeah, that’s a minor annoyance - as is accessing the sub trunk and side storage areas. But for latter two it’s “bendy” enough to just move it without pulling it out. I actually thought about cutting it into two pieces. But that would limit the usefulness if/when both pieces are needed if something spills.

I asked if they’d make one just for the cargo area when third row is up, but I think they didn’t feel there’d be enough demand.

Ideally, they’d be two separate pieces, which could work.
I like the idea of a smaller one too
 
I created another accessory for my Gravity.
This one is to cover the open space behind the second row of a three row configuration.

It may be temporary depending on what Lucid provides.
My intent was to provide a covering that creates a flat space for loading beach gear and possibly a couple of bikes.
I may purchase the mattress that @Keith posted and see how well the panel holds up.
The cover I created will not have direct contact with any items loaded.
I have a tarp that will go on top of the cover with cutouts in the tarp for bungi cords to attach to the floor anchors and secure items as needed.

The cover was made from a 1/8", 2'x4' panel purchased at Home Depot.
I needed the 1/8" thickness in order to allow the panel to be stored in the rear stowaway area.
I had the panel cut to the dimensions of 41" wide by 20" long.
Velcro strips are attached to the bottom to minimize possible movement (doubtful) during any loading.
I want side access to the space beneath the panel, so that items can be added after installation.
Before panel installation, my beach chairs fit nicely in the covered space.

I spray painted the panel gray to somewhat match the interior.
Not really necessary since a tarp will cover the panel.

This may not work for anyone, but it works for me, for now.

Rear view
coverinstalledrearview.webp


View from inside (reaching in through passenger door). Not the best angle.
coverinstalled.webp



Panel turned sideways if a passenger is in one of the third row seats.
During actual use, the passenger side second row seat would be upright to allow the third row passenger ingress/egress and seating for a second row passenger, if needed.
coverononeside.webp



The panel stores nicely under the rear stowaway area.
coverdowninstorage.webp



The velcro strips allow the panel to be lifted when the stowaway cover is lifted.
coverinstorage.webp




The one challenge I had was the right side passenger seat doesn't recess completely down into the stowaway area like the left side seat does. This caused the stowaway cover to be pushed up, even though during actual use it's likely there would be items on top of that cover to push it down. However, I still didn't want that cover pushed up when empty.
rightsideup.webp



Velcro strips solved the problem. Excuse the crudeness of the velcro installation. I used small pieces of strip until I knew how much was needed to secure the cover without over doing it. One solid strip will be installed on each side tomorrow.
crudevelcro.webp




Bottom of panel, with velcro strips. Strips are not at each corner because when turned sideways, the left side would scratch the plastic on the back of the second row seat, so the strips are moved in to avoid contact with that plastic area.
coveroutside.webp
 

Attachments

  • crudevelcro.webp
    crudevelcro.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 216
I created another accessory for my Gravity.
This one is to cover the open space behind the second row of a three row configuration.

It may be temporary depending on what Lucid provides.
My intent was to provide a covering that creates a flat space for loading beach gear and possibly a couple of bikes.
I may purchase the mattress that @Keith posted and see how well the panel holds up.
The cover I created will not have direct contact with any items loaded.
I have a tarp that will go on top of the cover with cutouts in the tarp for bungi cords to attach to the floor anchors and secure items as needed.

The cover was made from a 1/8", 2'x4' panel purchased at Home Depot.
I needed the 1/8" thickness in order to allow the panel to be stored in the rear stowaway area.
I had the panel cut to the dimensions of 41" wide by 20" long.
Velcro strips are attached to the bottom to minimize possible movement (doubtful) during any loading.
I want side access to the space beneath the panel, so that items can be added after installation.
Before panel installation, my beach chairs fit nicely in the covered space.

I spray painted the panel gray to somewhat match the interior.
Not really necessary since a tarp will cover the panel.

This may not work for anyone, but it works for me, for now.

Rear view
View attachment 34589

View from inside (reaching in through passenger door). Not the best angle.
View attachment 34594


Panel turned sideways if a passenger is in one of the third row seats.
During actual use, the passenger side second row seat would be upright to allow the third row passenger ingress/egress and seating for a second row passenger, if needed.
View attachment 34595


The panel stores nicely under the rear stowaway area.
View attachment 34596


The velcro strips allow the panel to be lifted when the stowaway cover is lifted.
View attachment 34597



The one challenge I had was the right side passenger seat doesn't recess completely down into the stowaway area like the left side seat does. This caused the stowaway cover to be pushed up, even though during actual use it's likely there would be items on top of that cover to push it down. However, I still didn't want that cover pushed up when empty.
View attachment 34598


Velcro strips solved the problem. Excuse the crudeness of the velcro installation. I used small pieces of strip until I knew how much was needed to secure the cover without over doing it. One solid strip will be installed on each side tomorrow.
View attachment 34600



Bottom of panel, with velcro strips. Strips are not at each corner because when turned sideways, the left side would scratch the plastic on the back of the second row seat, so the strips are moved in to avoid contact with that plastic area.
View attachment 34601
Love the hideaway under the sub trunk cover. Very interesting and creative solution!
 
Love the hideaway under the sub trunk cover. Very interesting and creative solution!
I could use a thicker panel, but I'd have to either leave it on top of the sub trunk cover or store it outside the car until needed.

Still thinking.
 
Back
Top