Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under "data we collect" says audio recordings. Including voice commands.

Fwiw Apple does this for Siri, Google does this for their assistant, as does Microsoft.

It's mostly for training their AI to recognize words in different accents, tibres, and variations.

Fwiw Apple does this for Siri, Google does this for their assistant, as does Microsoft.

It's mostly for training their AI to recognize words in different accents, tibres, and variations.
Not exactly and definitely not in the same way. Frankly, Amazon shouldn’t be in a car..

I don't use any of the above!

I’ve worked on all of these teams (except Microsoft Cortana) and can tell you that’s what we used voice recordings for.

How often is this data deleted?

How often is this data deleted?

IIRC there's no retention date. Meaning Amazon can keep your voice recording for as long as they want without needing to delete it.

I imagine the EU will pass some privacy law that the rest of the world will then follow surrounding this.

I’ve worked on all of these teams (except Microsoft Cortana) and can tell you that’s what we used voice recordings for.
Apple now lets you opt out of sending any voice recordings with Siri, FWIW. Wasn’t always the case, but is now.

Just received this from Lucid Motors via email. Looks like the end of June at best.

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 11.03.37 AM.png

Yes, I received the same. I am heading to Europe on 6/16 and will be there until 7/3, so, hopefully, I return to an imminent delivery. We'll see.

Just received this from Lucid Motors via email. Looks like the end of June at best.

View attachment 2761
Good to see this from Zak Edson. Met him at the Boston studio opening in mid-April and monopolized a lot of his time. A very nice guy and confidence-inspiring regarding Lucid management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back