• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my VIN today too! Gray/Mojave 19". Reserved 12/2019.

Oddly, I didn't even get a call, just an email. I also got a Financing email and Wiring Instructions email at the same time. They reference a purchase agreement, but I haven't seen one at all... @Neurio did you get a purchase agreement right away or either of the finance/wire emails?

For those curious, the plan is to pick it up from the Chicago location.
You’ll get a purchase agreement when your vehicle is in transit to your delivery center.

Oddly, I didn't even get a call, just an email. I also got a Financing email and Wiring Instructions email at the same time. They reference a purchase agreement, but I haven't seen one at all... @Neurio did you get a purchase agreement right away or either of the finance/wire emails?

Congrats!

No. I called my DA and got the news. He said he'd email me this afternoon with those emails, but I didn't get it. I'll bother him tomorrow afternoon if it doesn't come in the morning.

Congrats! Mid-west deliveries are coming in time for spring - a sweet present! As a fellow Grey coming out of Chicago (in June) I look forward to hearing about your experience with the inspection at pick up.

Question about converting a reservation to an order. At what point in the process does your $1000 deposit become non-refundable? When is the point of no return?

Thanks.

Question about converting a reservation to an order. At what point in the process does your $1000 deposit become non-refundable? When is the point of no return?

Thanks.
Once you convert your reservation to order it becomes non refundable.

Congrats!

No. I called my DA and got the news. He said he'd email me this afternoon with those emails, but I didn't get it. I'll bother him tomorrow afternoon if it doesn't come in the morning.
Got the email an hour ago or so. Props to the DAs for working so late.

Once you convert your reservation to order it becomes non refundable.
But even after that ---once they call you for full payment you could still walk away and only forfeit the $1000, right? So the "point of no return" is really once you wire the full PP

But even after that ---once they call you for full payment you could still walk away and only forfeit the $1000, right? So the "point of no return" is really once you wire the full PP
Correct. You’re not legally forced to pay $140,000 at confirmation. You just aren’t legally entitled to your $1,000 anymore. I do not think they refund your money once you fully pay.

Love it when a plan comes together
Just got a confirmed date from my DA to deliver my AGT directly to our PPF installer 3 weeks from now, May 12th, to fit into their installation schedule.
Thanks for the update, let us know once it safely arrives and I’ll updated the OL’ spreadsheet.

Isn't is great that Lucid is actually willing to deliver these cars directly to 3rd party vendors for stuff like this? I feel like it's being overlooked

I just got my VIN!

Reserved 6/11/2020
Confirmed 11/3/21

Grey GT, 21" Wheels, Mojave

Finally!!!
The Grey VINs are coming through. So far only from the first batch of orders.

Picked my up yesterday. Unfortunately headlight warning came on 10 miles into the ride home - passenger side headlights stopped work. So back to the service center she goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back