Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book-of-Boba-Fett-Chapter-5.jpg

We can (and should) take this to off-topic, but it was interesting how they knew BoBF was not going to garner interest as much as Mandalorian so they
made the last three episodes just another mini-season of Mandalorian

Just spoke to my DA. Feb 22 VIN, Red, Mojave, 19". Looks like I won't take delivery by the time I leave Florida in mid April. Seems that the car is going through "further inspection". He couldn't say why - didn't have line of sight into that much detail but clearly has more information than was provided to him previously after escalating up the food chain. Although a disappointment, I'd rather get the car without major defects. Plus getting lucky with paint selection was pretty random.

Just spoke to my DA. Feb 22 VIN, Red, Mojave, 19". Looks like I won't take delivery by the time I leave Florida in mid April. Seems that the car is going through "further inspection". He couldn't say why - didn't have line of sight into that much detail but clearly has more information than was provided to him previously after escalating up the food chain. Although a disappointment, I'd rather get the car without major defects. Plus getting lucky with paint selection was pretty random.

My DA warned me that PDI could be lengthy. That's both good and bad: Good in that manufacturing issues can be found and solved prior to delivery. Bad in that there are manufacturing issues to be found and solved.

I am in a similar boat , got assigned a vin a week earlier but no sign of delivery.

Confirmed my order on November 30, 2021
Quantum grey w Santa Cruz interior
The DA says they are still committed to delivering vehicles within the 4 month time frame however I haven’t received a vin number yet. All the excitement is slowly just decreasing:( feeling hopeless lol
Ive read elsewhere that the quantum grey is now in production. yesterday, after our DA advised a delay on the silver to Q3 we drove down to Newport Beach to see the quantum grey with Santa Cruz on the floor. fell in love and changed our order. Now expected in (late) May. We were initially on the fence btw grey and silver, but I like the stronger contrast of the grey with aluminum roof.

Ive read elsewhere that the quantum grey is now in production. yesterday, after our DA advised a delay on the silver to Q3 we drove down to Newport Beach to see the quantum grey with Santa Cruz on the floor. fell in love and changed our order. Now expected in (late) May. We were initially on the fence btw grey and silver, but I like the stronger contrast of the grey with aluminum roof.
That was one thing that steered me to the Grey too.

I ordered GT in Silver with Santa Cruz interior, 19". Reserved 9/10/21, confirmed 12/15/21. Just got a call from delivery advisor with updated time-frame to June/July which is 6-7 months out vs 2-4 I was told in December. Asked about grey and was informed it would still be June/July.
Interesting. We were advised this week of a delay in silver to Q3, so took a look at grey/Santa Cruz on the floor ar Newport beach and changed to grey. Gorgeous contrast with aluminum roof. Now told del as early as May.

Interesting. We were advised this week of a delay in silver to Q3, so took a look at grey/Santa Cruz on the floor ar Newport beach and changed to grey. Gorgeous contrast with aluminum roof. Now told del as early as May.
Q3? I was told last week Silver would be shipping in June.

My DA mentioned yesterday about the delay in silver until possibly Q3, but the Grey is in production.

Just got off the phone with my DA. He reported Lucid having supply chain issues with components of the cosmic silver paint. His projection was July/August for delivery of AGTs in that color. Hopefully, some of the early software travails will be resolved by then.

My DA has been MIA for over a week after I told him I have no confidence in Lucid’s management and that they have any clue on how to communicate to customers over delays and giving realistic timelines. Asked for him to just tell me the truth on the when VIN will be assigned and vehicle ETA and just got crickets.

I’m Red with Santa Cruz ordered on January 5th. Originally I was told things would be moving aggressively in March with a late March to early April delivery. When I followed up recently I was told VIN would be assigned within “Weeks”. Today, nothing! It’s frustrating that you find out more information in this forum than from your DA.

I’m probably on the naughty list also for calling out Lucid’s management and pathetic customer communication!
I’ve had a similar experience but now I have my car, well worth the wait.

Emailed my DA this morning curious for an update. He called a bit ago. Same line but I didn't push him at all. My VIN should be coming by the end of March or very early April with a deliver then 2-6 weeks, So, pretty much as expected for my January 5th Reservation, Red, Mojave, 19"

Still holding onto a sliver of hope I will get it for my May 20th trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back